Salary & Benefits
About the Job
South Essex/Greater London
Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression
William H Brown Estate Agents & Porter Glenny New Homes are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Due to the continued expansion and success of the both William H Brown and Porter Glenny’s Land & New Homes departments in Essex & Suffolk we have the following vacancy within the LNH team.
This person will be able to build and manage our land business in and around the South Essex/Greater London area and possess the following attributes:
· To forge and develop relationships with a broad number of land owners, developers and company branches in the area
· Winning instructions for the disposal of development opportunities for land owners in both the private and public sector
· Secure new homes sales instructions from the developer industry at advantageous and profitable terms
· Generating fee income streams
· Ensuring all business relationships are developed and maintained to a high standard
· Ensuring that landowners look to William H Brown & Porter Glenny as first choice for an agent
- A proven track record in the acquisition and disposal
of development land working within a target-orientated environment is essential
- Land and development
appraisal and valuation skills are also essential as are high level
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadline
- Keen eye for details
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Full driving licence
In return we offer a very competitive salary package
with outstanding training/support and career prospects, whilst representing an
award winning national company who are the leaders in their field
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.