Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Senior Lettings Negotiator/Valuer - Estate Agency
£16K Basic Salary - £25K-£28K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Company car or Allowance
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
We are recruiting for a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Valuer to join our Residential Lettings team in our branch.
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, whilst conducting accurate market appraisals/valuations which will hopefully lead to instructed properties. You will also be conducting property viewings, negotiate tenancies & maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch,
Our ideal senior negotiator is….
- Preferably an Experienced Lettings Negotiator who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.