23 Walton Way
- Ready to move in - register your interest today
- Private garden*
- Share of freehold
- Brand new high specification apartment
- New build warranty
- Walking distance to west acton station
- Underfloor heating (bathroom and en-suite)
- Radiators individually controlled with smart phone read more show less
- Years remaining: 124 years
- Current ground rent: £0
- Ground rent review period: 1 years
- Annual service charge: £0
- Ground rent increase: Contact branch
Council Tax Band: Contact branch
The apartments are also ideally situated a short walk from an array of amenities, from independent traders to well-known supermarkets such as Sainsbury's & Tesco. West Acton Station is only 0.4 miles from Walton Way which offers direct access to Bond Street inside 30 minutes, not to mention a range of spaces for health and wellness, there is very little you will not find, right on your doorstep.
Call our Ealing office now to book a viewing!
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.