The apartment is on the first floor and occupies a corner plot, meaning that both the reception room and the master bedroom have lovely dual aspect windows. The property has just been redecorated in neutral tones, and is presented in excellent condition.
The accommodation comprises:-
- very large entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed;
- generous lounge with good proportions, high ceiling and dual aspect windows;
- two large double bedrooms, both with built-in storage and with dual aspect windows in the master;
- newly fitted contemporary kitchen, fully equipped and fully integrated, which is separate from the lounge;
- newly fitted bathroom suite consisting of WC, bath with shower over, hand basin and heated towel rail;
- excellently maintained communal gardens and car park offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Watchfield Court is excellently located for those looking for an apartment close to the High Road and fewer than five minutes walk to the tube station. Chiswick Park is the closest tube station (District Line, zone 3), but Turnham Green (zone 2) is also a comfortable and pleasant walk along the High Road. Chiswick rail station is also within a reasonable walking distance, approximately ten minutes. For the car owner, off road parking is available on a 'first-come, first-served' basis, and road links into Central London or out to the M4 are very close by.
Council Tax band D, 5x week deposit.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 2.072% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT AT JANUARY 2022.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.