The accommodation comprises:-
- entrance hall with large storage cupboard;
- large, light and bright open plan reception room with South facing balcony;
- modern, fully-integrated and fully-equipped kitchen, which is open plan to the living and dining areas;
- two generous double bedrooms, the master with en suite bathroom and secondary access to the South facing balcony, both with built-in storage;
- family bathroom with WC, hand basin and shower cubicle.
The apartment is set on the first floor of a popular development on Chiswick High Road, which is well maintained and includes secure gated parking and a lift. Chiswick High Road offers a plentiful supply of shops, restaurants, bars and amenities.
In terms of public transport connections, both Chiswick Park and Gunnersbury stations are within a comfortable walking distance, and each is served by the District line. Gunnersbury is additionally served by the London Overground network, which will see you to Richmond in 7 minutes, and in the opposite direction to Willesden Junction in 9-11 minutes, from where the onward connections into central London are many and varied. COUNCIL TAX BAND D, 5X WEEK DEPOSIT
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 2.072% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT AT JANUARY 2022.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.