This unique four bedroom property has been extended, modernised and professionally designed to create a stunning, contemporary family home. This one really has to be viewed to appreciate the design features and the quality of the works.
The accommodation comprises:-
· Entrance from private road off Garth Road (Barrowgate Road)
· Entrance into the property finds you in a wonderful bright and spacious office annex, overlooking a central courtyard garden.
· An illuminated covered walk-way alongside the garden leads to you main family home.
· The ground floor of the house comprises a fabulous 24ft reception room/dining room overlooking and accessing the central garden, a stylish 18ft kitchen/breakfast room, and a downstairs W/C.
· The first floor comprises of a master bedroom with dressing area and an en suite luxury bathroom, and a further double bedroom with an en suite shower room.
· The second floor has two double bedrooms, a shower room and loft storage.
The property is located just off Barrowgate Road, and the interior design has been carefully planned to focus the property around the peaceful central garden space. Chiswick High Road is a comfortable walking distance, offering a wide variety of boutique and high street shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities. The impressive Chiswick House and its grounds are also very close by.
The closest tube links are Turnham Green and Chiswick Park, each on the District Line. Chiswick Rail Station is equally close, which is served by the National Rail South West Train network. The train will get you to Waterloo in 27 minutes, or Clapham Junction in 14 minutes, and from each of these stations the onward connections into and out of London are many and varied.