our Worcester Park branch
Call your local Estate Agents in Worcester Park, Barnard Marcus, we are here to help you buy, sell, let, rent or apply for a mortgage or remortgage services. Please contact us on 0208 330 0141. Branch Partner Nick started his career 25 years ago and has sold and even resold many properties in the ... Worcester Park area. Worcester Park has fantastic transport links to Waterloo, London Heathrow, Gatwick, Epsom, Wimbledon, Kingston & Sutton, the A3 & M25. If you need advice on letting or renting a property local to Worcester Park, call our dedicated team on 020 8337 6608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. With it's own dedicated Property Management and Accounts team, make Barnard Marcus your agent of choice when it comes to all your letting's needs.
why choose us?
- Your local Estate Agent in Worcester Park, Barnard Marcus has been established in the heart of Worcester Park for decades.
- We offer a variety of services including home conveyancing, surveys, land, new homes and much more!
- Unique marketing package which includes professional photography to help promote your property to its maximum potential.
- OPEN HOUSE an effective way to launch your home to the market normally 10 days after instruction to generate as much interest as possible.
- If you are buying, selling or looking to let or rent a property in Worcester Park contact us, your local estate agent in Worcester Park.
- WE HAVE A DEDICATED SALES LISTER CLAIRE MANSELL AND DEDICATED IN BRANCH SALES PROGRESSOR SANDRA WRIGHT BOTH WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Applicants actively looking for properties on The Avenue for rent, anything from one bedrooms and above!
LET IN THE HAMPTON'S - we have disappointed tenants who have missed out and we are needing more properties to cope with demand, call us today!
Rental properties needed near to Mead Infant School, registered families waiting to view today!
Professional couple looking to rent a one or two bed property within walking distance to Worcester Park train station, call us today to see if these are the tenants for your property!
Our clients are first time buyers, looking for a four bedroom family house. Garden and garage are preferable or off street parking. Can you help?
First time buyers looking for a three bedroom house, ideally in Pembury Avenue. They would love a garden. Currently renting and are flexible with move dates.
Our client is looking for a one/ two bedroom flat in Percy Garden and surrounding areas.
Mr & Mrs Hodder are up sizing - they are looking for a five bedroom family house within catchment to Cheam Common junior school.
Our clients are looking for one/ two bedroom flat. They need to be located near to bus routes from Worcester Park towards Putney Bridge.
Our clients are looking for a new build two bedroom house, preferably with a garden or outside space. They are currently in rented looking to move as soon as possible.