our Worcester Park branch
Call your local Barnard Marcus Estate Agent in Worcester Park! We are here to help you buy, sell, let, rent or apply for a mortgage or remortgage services. You can contact us on 0208 330 0141!
Branch Partner Nick started his career over 30 years ago and has sold and even resold many properties in the Worcester Park area!
Worcester Park has fantastic transport links to Waterloo, London Heathrow, Gatwick, Epsom, ... Wimbledon, Kingston & Sutton, the A3 & M25.
If you need advice on letting or renting a property local to Worcester Park, call our dedicated team on 020 8337 6608 or email email@example.com. With its own dedicated Property Management and Accounts team, make Barnard Marcus your agent of choice when it comes to all your lettings needs!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus caters for all of your home moving needs including Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Surveys & Conveyancing!
- Specialist marketing package which includes professional photography to help promote your property to its maximum potential
- Open House - an effective way to launch your home to the market usually 10 days after instruction to generate as much interest as possible
- Our online marketing includes premium enhancements on both Rightmove and Zoopla - the UK's two biggest property websites
- We have a dedicated Sales Progressor, Sandra Wright, in branch ready and waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling!
- We are New Homes specialists successfully selling developments including The Hamptons, The Printworks, Timberyard & St Marks Court
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Applicants actively looking for properties on The Avenue for rent minimum one bedroom with parking
LET IN THE HAMPTON'S - we have disappointed tenants who have missed out and we are needing more properties to cope with demand
Rental properties needed near to Mead Infant School, registered families waiting to view today - minimum 2 bedrooms
Professional couple looking to rent a one or two bed property within walking distance to Worcester Park train station, call us today to see if these are the tenants for your property
Our clients are first time buyers, looking for a four bedroom family house. Garden and garage are preferable or off street parking. Can you help?
First time buyers looking for a three bedroom house, ideally in Pembury Avenue or similar area! They would love a garden and parking. Currently renting and are flexible with move dates
Our client Mr S. is looking for a two bedroom flat in Percy Gardens and surrounding areas!
Mr & Mrs Hodder are up sizing - they are looking for a five bedroom family house within catchment to Cheam Common junior school
Our clients are looking for one/ two bedroom apartment. They need to be located near to bus routes from Worcester Park towards Putney Bridge due to work commitments!
Our clients are looking for a new build two bedroom house, preferably with a small garden or outside terrace. They are currently renting locally and looking to move before Summer