our West Kensington branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - Call 020 7603 1384 ... or email us at email@example.com
Lettings - call 0207 603 0000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1979, Barnard Marcus has gone on to become one of the largest estate agents in London. With over 40 offices and our very own auctions centre, we have the capital well and truly covered. As part of a national estate agency network, we at Barnard Marcus in West Kensington are able to help you with every step of moving home from price advice to mortgage services for buying and remortgaging and conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates and surveys, making your move as stress free as possible. Mark has over 30 years’ experience working across West London, overseeing West Kensington, Hammersmith and Holland Park areas, he is keen to assist you with your move and ensure that you get the best service.
Lettings Manager, Andreja Kmetovic has a wealth of experience in Central London and West London lettings market. We are pleased to have his broad knowledge in West Kensington. Andreja with his personal touch provides a service focused on attention to detail and encourages clients to use him time and time again.
why choose us?
- Extensive, eye catching, window display on one of the busiest streets in London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham!
- Barnard Marcus has over 40 offices located within the M25 throughout and is also part of a network of 320+ branches nationwide!
- We offer a wide range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, auctions, EPC's & new homes.
- Lettings services include a fully managed service, tenant only referencing, inventories, tenancy deposit scheme and rent collect.
- Our experienced Mortgage Partner Shashi is based in our West Kensington office. He has flexible appointment times to suit everyone!
- Weekly updates to vendors; market info, feedback and plan to ensure we cover everything to proactively drive interest in properties.
- Open House Events, a structured event of arranged viewings to generate as much interest as possible for your property!
- Make your property stands out online with our 'ONLINE EXTRA PRO' marketing package including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and FLOOR PLAN !
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
One-Two Bedroom properties in Shepherds Bush and surrounding areas. We are achieving record rents for our landlords. Call 020 7603 0000 to book a free letting's appraisal.
WANTED: THREE and FOUR BEDROOM HOUSES in Shepherds Bush and Surrounding areas for families and professional tenants.
TWO BEDROOM FLATS to rent located between Uxbridge Road and Goldhawk Road for awaiting professional tenants.
Professional sharers searching for two bedroom flat upto £450 per week In Shepherds Bush!
Mr & Mrs M. are Buy-to-Let investors and they are looking for one or two bedroom flat in W12/W14. Their maximum budget is £550,000 and they are looking to find something by the end of March.
Miss G. is looking for one bedroom flat, recently refurbished, walking distance from Shepherd's Bush station. She is a First-Time Buyer and she has all the finances in place.
Mr C. is looking for +2 bedroom flat in Brook Green. He is a Buy-to-Let investor and his maximum budget is £800,000. He is looking to exchange within 28 days or less.
Mr P. is looking for a two double bedroom ground floor flat, close to Ormiston Grove W12. He is a First Time Buyer and he has all finances in place.
Mr S. is looking for +3 bedroom house in W6/W12 with large garden and in need of renovation/ modernisation work. His budget is up to £1mil. and he has all the finances in place.
Mr V. is looking for two bedroom flat, recently refurbished, walking distance from Hammersmith station. He is a First-Time Buyer and he has all the finances in place. His max budget is £460,000.