our Wandsworth branch
Barnard Marcus on Wandsworth Common is a successful, award winning team. We pride ourselves on our superb level of service and comprehensive understanding of all disciplines within Estate Agency, including Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Mortgage Services and Land & New Homes.
As part of a national estate agency network with over 320 branches nationwide, combined with our experience, local knowledge and ... a market leading portfolio of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell or let we can help you with every stage of the moving process. We have a superb range of marketing packages to include free professional photography, floorplans, audio tours as well as EPCs, Home Conveyancing and social media listings.
Located in a prominent location on Bellevue Road, moments from Wandsworth Common Station, we offer an unrivalled level of knowledge including information on school catchment areas, amenities and an insight to the local community. In addition, we also have coverage of 7 offices in the Wandsworth Borough alone.
We have a dedicated mortgage consultant in branch ready and waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling.
why choose us?
- We give your property the best presentation and widest exposure with virtual tours, professional photography and floorplans
- We offer mortgage consultations, providing correspondence on a vast selection of high street lenders
- Our online marketing includes premium listing on both Rightmove and Zoopla, the UK's two leading property websites
- Our vendors benefit from personal accounts, providing appointment reminders, downloadable guides and notification updates on sale activity
- Structured and successful open home events to generate maximum interest for your property
- We offer a wide range of property services including Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and Land & New Homes
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W are looking for their first family home, two bedrooms potentially three with two bathrooms& a budget of £850,000.
Miss M is looking for a two bedroom maisonette with outside space, budget of £600,000.
Looking for a period three bedroom house or flat with a private garden, budget of £850,000!
Modern one & two bedroom apartments wanted for professional couples in Wandsworth Common & Balham.
Mr & Mrs S missed out on a property we recently sold on Fircroft Road, with a budget of £800,000!