our Wallington branch
Our branch on Wallington High Street is conveniently located opposite Wallington Mainline Station benefiting from tens of thousands of potential clients looking at our window displays on their way to work everyday. Our Branch Manager, Elliott King has been in the Estate Agency industry for over 15 ... years and has been a local resident of Wallington most of his life. The rest of the team assembled specifically for Wallington also live locally so are well equipped with vast local knowledge and experience to advise you along your home selling/purchasing/renting journey. In the local area alone we offer you a fantastic growing network of branches to not only help you sell your property but also find your onward move too. Our extensive network has 43 branches within the M25, local offices include: Sutton, Epsom, Ewell, Mitcham, Croydon, Redhill, Worcester Park, New Malden, Surbiton, East Sheen, Morden and many more. Barnard Marcus is a familiar name across Greater London and Surrey. The natural migration of families moving out of London in search of more open space, better value for money and good schooling means Barnard Marcus has an enormous advantage as we can offer your property to a wide audience. We are also part of the Sequence Group which offers a further 300+ branches who can assist in your move. If you want to Sell, Let, Buy or Rent we are your local Estate Agents in Wallington and are fully trained in all four aspects.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus is your local Estate Agents in Wallington, we offer a high standard of service which is both comprehensive and competitive.
- Our Wallington office also covers Carshalton, Hackbridge, Beddington, Coulsdon and West Purley borders.
- Our managers have over 30 years experience between them, Elliott King and Peter Piskov are on hand to offer advice to our clients.
- Local staff with fantastic knowledge of the area providing you with accurate sales and lettings valuations.
- Our Open House strategy has been achieving exceptional prices! Call today to find out how we can assist you with all your selling needs.
- We attract more buyers than any other Estate agents locally due to our network of offices and our premium marketing package.
- Property Management tailored to your needs from finding the right Tenant to fully managing a property. We have a service to meet all needs.
- We have fantastic & professional Mortgage Services Consultants who can provide you with financial advice.
at Barnard Marcus Wallington
Help to find!
Do you know your ideal property location? Do you know how your ideal property would look? Yes? Tell us and we will help you find it! 0208 669 7883.All Day
Barnard Marcus Auctions are held at Grand Connaught rooms, Great Queens Street WC2B 5DA. Visit www.barnardmarcusautions.co.uk for more info.All Day
Kingston Gardens, CROYDON CR0 4TX11:00 - 12:00
Sherbourne Crescent, Carshalton SM5 1JU12:00 - 13:00
Oxford Road, Wallington SM6 8SJ14:00 - 15:00
Senga Road, Wallington SM6 7BQ11:00 - 12:00
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Patel is urgently looking for a one bedroom flat to rent five minutes walk from Wallington train station. Budget up to £1050pcm.
Our client is looking for a ground floor two bed maisonette, in good condition, close to a local train station for easy access into central London. Would also enjoy some outside space with this.
Mr Walters is looking for a two bedroom flat in Bute Court, Trinity Court and Conlan Court. He has just missed out on one and needs to move ASAP.
Our client is looking for a buy to let property - ideally a two bedroom flat but one bedroom would suit, located close to Wallington station for easy transport links, can you help?
Miss A is looking for a studio/one bedroom flat with outdoor space such as a balcony, or communal garden area, are you able to help?
First time buyer looking for a one bedroom flat in Sutton, Carshalton or Wallington for easy transport links into central London. Ideally would like a conversion flat with outside space. Can you Help?
Currently renting our client is relocating back to Wallington. She is looking for a three bedroom house preferably with character, upstairs bathroom and parking for one car.
Three bedroom house/flat with two+ bathrooms needed for a family in and around the Wallington area. Budget up to £1600pcm.
Our client is looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house in Beddington or Wallington. Must be within catchment area for Wallington high school and have a reasonable sized garden. Happy to do works.