our Wallington branch
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents is situated in Wallington High Street and conveniently located opposite Wallington Mainline Station.
Our Branch Manager, Elliott King has been in the Estate Agency industry for over 15 years and has been a local resident of Wallington most of his life. The rest of the team ... assembled specifically for Wallington also live locally so are well equipped with vast local knowledge and experience to advise you along your home selling/purchasing/renting journey.
In the local area alone we offer you a fantastic growing network of branches to not only help you sell your property but also find your onward move. Our extensive network has over 40 branches within the M25 including offices in Sutton, Epsom, Ewell, Mitcham, Croydon, Redhill, Worcester Park, New Malden, Surbiton, East Sheen, Morden and more.
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents is a familiar name across Greater London and Surrey. The natural migration of families moving out of London in search of more open space, better value for money and good schooling means Barnard Marcus has an enormous advantage as we can offer your property to a wide audience. We are also part of the Sequence Group which offers a further 300+ branches nationwide who can assist in your move.
If you want to Sell, Let, Buy or Rent, call us today to find out how we can get you moving.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus is your local Estate Agents in Wallington, we offer a high standard of service which is both comprehensive and competitive.
- Our Wallington office also covers a vast range of the areas including Carshalton, Hackbridge, Beddington, Coulsdon and parts of West Purley.
- Our Managers, Elliott King and Peter Piskov have over 30 years of estate agency experience between them, and can offer advice to all clients
- We hold Open House events most weekends to showcase your property
- Property Management tailored to your needs from finding the right Tenant to fully managing a property. We have a service to meet all needs.
- Two in house Mortgage Consultants available daily, with over 10 years of experience between them.
- We can assist with selling your land and provide you with further off-market land opportunities. Call now to register with our Land Team!
- Carolyn Street is our Help To Buy specialist in branch, allowing you to explore all your options when thinking about purchasing a property.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Patel is urgently looking for a one bedroom flat to rent five minutes walk from Wallington train station. Budget up to £1050pcm.
Our client is looking for a ground floor two bed maisonette, in good condition, close to a local train station for easy access into central London. Would also enjoy some outside space with this.
Mr Walters is looking for a two bedroom flat in Bute Court, Trinity Court and Conlan Court. He has just missed out on one and needs to move ASAP.
Our client is looking for a buy to let property - ideally a two bedroom flat but one bedroom would suit, located close to Wallington station for easy transport links, can you help?
Miss R is looking for a studio/one bedroom flat with outdoor space such as a balcony, or communal garden area, are you able to help?
First time buyer looking for a one bedroom flat in Sutton, Carshalton or Wallington for easy transport links into central London. Ideally would like a conversion flat with outside space. Can you Help?
MISS K - Currently renting our client is relocating back to Wallington. She is looking for a three bedroom house preferably with character, upstairs bathroom and parking for one car.
Three bedroom house/flat with two+ bathrooms needed for a family in and around the Wallington area. Budget up to £1600pcm.
We are looking for properties to be involved in our spring open house events...call us to see if your property could be included!!!!