our Wallington branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 020 8669 7883 ... or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings - call 020 8669 7883 email@example.com
Mortgage Services - call 020 8669 7883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- Our Wallington office also covers a vast range of the areas including Carshalton, Hackbridge, Beddington, Coulsdon and parts of Purley.
- Our Managers, Elliott King and Peter Piskov have over 32 years of estate agency experience between them, and can offer advice to all clients
- We hold Open House events most weekends to showcase your property and get you the best possible price for your home.
- Monika our experienced Mortgage Consultant is available daily, with over 8 years of experience.
- We can assist with selling your land and provide you with further off-market land opportunities. Call now to register with our Land Team!
- Carolyn Street is our Help To Buy specialist in branch, allowing you to explore all your options when thinking about purchasing a property.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Patel is urgently looking for a one bedroom flat to rent five minutes walk from Wallington train station. Budget up to £1050pcm.
Our client is looking for a ground floor two bed maisonette, in good condition, close to a local train station for easy access into central London. Would also enjoy some outside space with this.
Mr Walters is looking for a two bedroom flat in Bute Court, Trinity Court and Conlan Court. He has just missed out on one and needs to move ASAP.
Our client is looking for a buy to let property - ideally a two bedroom flat but one bedroom would suit, located close to Wallington station for easy transport links, can you help?
Miss R is looking for a studio/one bedroom flat with outdoor space such as a balcony, or communal garden area, are you able to help?
First time buyer looking for a one bedroom flat in Sutton, Carshalton or Wallington for easy transport links into central London. Ideally would like a conversion flat with outside space. Can you Help?
MISS K - Currently renting our client is relocating back to Wallington. She is looking for a three bedroom house preferably with character, upstairs bathroom and parking for one car.
Three bedroom house/flat with two+ bathrooms needed for a family in and around the Wallington area. Budget up to £1600pcm.
We are looking for properties to be involved in our spring open house events...call us to see if your property could be included!!!!