our Wallington branch
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents is located just off the High Street on Manor Road and is conveniently located close to Wallington Mainline Station.
Our Branch Partner, Elliott King has been in the Estate Agency industry for over 17 years and has been a local resident of Wallington most of his life. The rest of the team assembled specifically for Wallington also live locally so are well equipped with vast local knowledge ... and experience to advise you along your home selling/purchasing/renting journey.
In the local area alone we offer you a fantastic growing network of branches to not only help you sell your property but also find your onward move. Our extensive network has over 40 branches within the M25 including offices in Sutton, Epsom, Ewell, Mitcham, Croydon, Redhill, Worcester Park, New Malden, Surbiton, East Sheen, Morden and more.
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents is a familiar name across Greater London and Surrey. The natural migration of families moving out of London in search of more open space, better value for money and good schooling means Barnard Marcus has an enormous advantage as we can offer your property to a wide audience.
We are also part of Sequence UK Ltd who form part of Connells Group with 600+ branches nationwide to help you make that move - so if you are looking to move out of the area, speak to us about getting registered at one of our offices in the location you are moving to!
If you want to Sell, Let, Buy or Rent or mortgage advice call us today.
why choose us?
- Our Managers, Elliott King and Peter Piskov have over 32 years of estate agency experience between them, and can offer advice to all clients
- We carry out safe and secure viewings for all our clients - ask us today about how we can make your move the safest possible!
- We can assist with selling your land and provide you with further off-market land opportunities. Call now to register with our Land Team!
- Ali Sadat our Mortgage Consultant can explore all your options when thinking about purchasing a property including Help to Buy
- Our Wallington office also covers a vast range of the areas including Carshalton, Hackbridge, Beddington, Coulsdon and parts of Purley.
- Looking for a mortgage appointment but can't come to branch? Talk to us about our telephone based mortgage appointments!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We are looking for properties...call us to see if your property could be included!!!!
First time buyer looking for a one bedroom flat in Sutton, Carshalton or Wallington for easy transport links into central London. Ideally would like a conversion flat with outside space. Can you Help?
Miss R is looking for a studio/one bedroom flat with outdoor space such as a balcony, or communal garden area, are you able to help?
Our client is looking for a buy to let property - ideally a two bedroom flat but one bedroom would suit, located close to Wallington station for easy transport links, can you help?
Mr Walters is looking for a two bedroom flat in Bute Court, Trinity Court and Conlan Court. He has just missed out on one and needs to move ASAP.
Our client is looking for a ground floor two bed maisonette, in good condition, close to a local train station for easy access into central London. Budget of £350,000.