our Thornton Heath branch
Our Barnard Marcus team in Thornton Heath would love to help you buy, sell, rent or let your next home. Our office is on Brigstock Road, within close proximity to Thornton Heath Train Station. Please feel free to call us or pop in for a chat about the local market and the high demand for homes like yours.
Natasha ... Dixon our Valuations Manager has many years of estate agency experience and local knowledge to help get your property sold!
Thinking of selling and want to know how much your property is worth? Please call us today on 0208 6830190 to arrange a free valuation!
Thinking of renting? Please call our Lettings Manager Gareth Witter on 0208 6650613.
We also benefit from having an in-house Mortgage Consultant, Sharone Balarajah.
We have a great range of properties available within Thornton Heath, Upper Norwood and the Crystal Palace area for sale whether it is for investment purposes or your first home, we are always here to help!
There is free parking available along the Brigstock Road, or if you're travelling by foot, we are 10 minutes away from Thornton Heath Train Station.
why choose us?
- We sell properties in and around Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood, Selhurst, Penge and Croydon borders.
- We are open six days a week to make sure we're available at all times to suit you and your potential buyers and most bank holidays too.
- Open House events - a very organised, structured event to generate maximum interest for your property.
- We offer window displays, video tours, premium listings, featured properties and more to give your property maximum exposure (T&Cs apply)
- Located in the heart of Thornton Heath, we are a well-established office with a large prominent window display for maximum exposure.
- As a company we offer a wide range of services including Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and New Homes.
at Barnard Marcus Thornton Heath
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Young trainee doctor looking for her first property to buy, in need of a one bedroom flat in the Croydon/Thornton Heath/ South Norwood area...
Looking for a three bedroom house around the Croydon area, long term.
I am looking for a two double bedroom flat around the Thornton Heath area, with a train station within a 15 min walk.
Needs to move urgently, looking for a one bedroom furnished flat in and around Thornton Heath for £945.
Looking for a two bedroom unfurnished property in Thornton Heath for £1250 pcm!
Four bedroom house in the thornton heath walking distance to primary school and local amenities...
Looking for a 6 bedroom house in the West Croydon area
I am looking for one or two bedroom property for sale no further out than zone 4..
I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house on the Americas estate to buy/rent.
Young doctor looking for a 2 bedroom house near croydon town centre