our Thornton Heath branch
Our Barnard Marcus team in Thornton Heath would love to help you BUY, SELL, RENT or LET your next home. Our office is on Brigstock Road, within close proximity to Thornton Heath Train Station. Please feel free to call us or pop in for a chat about the local market and the high demand for homes like yours!
Jason ... Livingstone, our Branch Partner and Natasha Dixon our Valuations Manager have years of experience and lots of estate agency knowledge.
Thinking of selling and want to know how much your property is worth? Please call us today on 02086830190 to arrange a FREE valuation.
Thinking of renting? Please call our Lettings Manager Gareth Witter on 02086650613.
We also benefit from having an in-house Mortgage Consultant, Sharone Balarajah.
We have a great range of properties available within Thornton Heath, Upper Norwood and the Crystal Palace area for sale whether it is for investment purposes or your first home, we are here to help!
There is FREE parking available along the Brigstock Road, or if you're travelling by foot, we are 10 minutes away from Thornton Heath Train Station.
why choose us?
- We offer a range of services which include management, finding a tenant, empty care services, references and drawing up tenancy agreements!
- As a company we offer a wide range of services including Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and New Homes.
- We sell properties in and around Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood, Selhurst, Penge and Croydon borders.
- We are open six days a week to make sure we're available at all times to suit you and your potential buyers and most bank holidays.
- Located in the heart of Thornton Heath, we are a well established office with a large prominent window display for maximum exposure.
- "OPEN HOUSE" events - a very organised, structured and successful event to generate maximum interest for your property.
- We offer window displays, video tours, premium listings, featured properties and much more to give YOUR property maximum exposure!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom house on the Americas estate to buy/rent.
Young doctor looking for a one bedroom flat, close to station and long lease.
Looking for a three bedroom house around the Croydon area, long term.
I am looking for one or two bedroom property for sale no further out than zone 4...
Looking for a two bedroom unfurnished property in Thornton Heath for £1250 pcm!
Needs to move urgently, looking for a one bedroom furnished flat in and around Thornton Heath for £945.
A young professional couple looking for a two bedroom property in Thornton Heath!
Young trainee doctor looking for her first property to buy, in need of a one bedroom flat in the Croydon/Thornton Heath/ South Norwood area...
I am looking for a two double bedroom flat around the Thornton Heath area, with a train station within a 15 min walk.
Four bedroom house in the thornton heath walking distance to primary school and local amenities...