our Sutton branch
If you are looking to sell, let. buy or rent, Barnard Marcus is one of the leading estate agents situated in the heart of Sutton covering areas right through Carshalton, Cheam, Belmont & Banstead. The fully qualified team offer a wealth of experience in all aspects of the home moving process including
mortgage services and home conveyancing.
Scot McKirdy is our Branch Partner and has been working in Estate Agency for over 25 years. Alongside Scot, we have a team of professional and dedicated Sales Executives who have an abundance of local knowledge and combined with their vast experience are on hand to assist you with your home moving journey.
Our Lettings Department is headed up by Vince Achampong who is an expert within the Lettings sector. The hardworking and passionate team will make your experience as smooth as possible with the letting, listing and managing of your property. We also offer numerous services which include Tenant Checks, Inventories, Management and Rent Collection Services, call us to find out more.
Our in-house Mortgage Consultant is Jamie Notley, give Jamie a call today to book your appointment!
If you are thinking of buying, selling, letting or renting please call us to see how we can help you with your next move!
why choose us?
- Now selling the landmark development Sutton Point with one and two bedroom flats available on Help to Buy.
- Our staff are members of ARLA Propertymark!
- Barnard Marcus offer an impressive Online Extra Marketing Package, helping your property stand out on both Zoopla & Rightmove (Ts&Cs apply).
- Our fantastic Branch Manager is fully trained and professional in producing accurate sales valuations properties in the Sutton area.
- All our staff are very professional and are happy to help whether it's to buy/rent a property.
- We offer a HELP TO FIND service! Not only will we help you sell but we'll also help find your next property to BUY too!
- We have an impressive New Homes & Land Department who have been successfully selling a number of developments around London.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
WANTED! A 4 bedroom house in South Sutton area for a professional family, we have clients with budgets up to £2,500pcm that can view on weekends
Our applicant is looking to downsize to a 2 bedroom flat within close proximity of Sutton Town Centre, but it must have parking and direct access to a garden or communal gardens & is happy to do work.
Need a two bed newly refurbished ground floor maisonette with garden and garage? Look no further, as this will be soon once works are completed!
WANTED! In need of a one bed flat in the South Button area for a professional client of ours! If you are a landlord with a nice one bed please register with us!
WANTED! A 2/3 bedroom property is close proximity to Sutton Train Station. Looking to upsize from their current property, but still in the local Sutton area.
WANTED! A two bedroom flat or maisonette comprises of parking and outisde space. Ideally a property that requires no work and is ready move into straight away!
Looking for a opportunity to purchase a maisonette/houses, interested in doing some modernisation/ and putting their own stamp on a property!
WANTED! The ideal family home with 3 bedrooms and situated only a short distance to Sutton Mainline Station/Sutton Town Centre.
Our applicant is looking for a 3/4 bedroom house around Worcester Park/Sutton area in good condition and has a driveway!