our Streatham branch
Whether you're looking to sell or buy, let or rent; Barnard Marcus is here to help. For anything Streatham, Furzedown or West Norwood related, look no further; we at Barnard Marcus can help.
Our Branch Manager James Byrne lives locally and has several years’ estate agency experience and a wealth of ... knowledge behind him. His dedicated and hard-working sales team are here to assist and can help with all aspects from sales, lettings, mortgage services, conveyancing, surveys and much more.
If that’s not enough, our extensive network has 43 branches surrounding the M25, local offices include: Clapham, Battersea, Putney, Wandsworth, Tooting amongst many others. We are also part of Sequence UK Limited which offers 300+ branches who can assist in your move!
why choose us?
- Branch Manager James Byrne has many years of experience in Streatham and South West London and is always happy to assist customers.
- Marketing packages available, including Premium and Featured Listings on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
- We are part of a network with 43 offices located within the M25.
- We offer a bespoke service tailored to your individual needs and requirements.
- MyAccount: an online tool whereby you can login and monitor your property performance, save property searches and access advice.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
URGENTLY REQUIRED TO LET! Three bedroom house with a range from £1,750-£2,000 pcm.
URGENTLY REQUIRED TO LET! A two bedroom maisonette around £1,500 pcm.
URGENTLY REQUIRED TO LET! One bedroom properties ranging from £1,100 - £1,350 pcm.
Cash buyer looking for detached house close to Tooting Bec Common
Looking for two or three bedroom house in Streatham Vale with budget of £550k
Looking for two bedroom ground floor flat ideally close to Streatham Hill Station up to £500k
Mrs A - Looking for a four bedroom detached house in the Furzedown area with a budget up to £1.25m
Looking for studio or one bedroom flat, must be top floor. Budget between £225k - £300k
Cash buyer looking for a two bed ex local flat with garden/balcony