our Streatham branch
Whether you're looking to sell or buy, let or rent; Barnard Marcus are here to help.
Here at Barnard Marcus Streatham, our Sales and Lettings teams have years of Estate Agency experience and a wealth of knowledge behind them. They are dedicated, hard-working and are here to assist you with all aspects from sales, lettings, mortgage services, conveyancing, surveys and much more.
Our in-house Mortgage Consultant ... Slawomir Ogorek is here to assist with all your mortgage and cost of moving needs and requirements, as well as offering our free Help to Find service.
We are also part of an extensive national network of Estate Agents so we have all the tools in hand to provide a high quality service not only to sell your property but also helping with your onward move. Our extensive network has over 320 branches nation-wide, 44 of them within the M25!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus was established in 1979 and has now become one of the largest Estate Agents in London, with a network of over 40 branches!
- We can offer our sellers an unbeatable 0% fee along with completion within 56 days, call us now to find out more!
- Our unique Online Marketing Package has proven highly successful in the ever so challenging digital times, call us to find out more!
- Our Mortgage Consultants are highly qualified and have an insatiable thirst for customer satisfaction.
- Our New Homes & Land teams have been successfully selling a number of developments around London.
- We offer a "Help to Find" service, come and see us to find out how you could feature on our next "Wanted" adverts!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
URGENTLY REQUIRED TO LET! Three bedroom house with a range from £1,750-£2,000 pcm.
URGENTLY REQUIRED TO LET! A two bedroom maisonette around £1,500 pcm.
URGENTLY REQUIRED TO LET! One bedroom properties ranging from £1,100 - £1,350 pcm.
Ms F is looking for a three bedroom house up to £600,000
Mr & Mrs T. are looking for one/two bedroom flats, with garden if possible and not on the ground floor
Mr B. is looking for a two bedroom bedroom flat with balcony in Pringle Gardens, Colson Way areas and surroundings, around £325,000
Mr A. is looking for a four to five bedroom property in Pollards Hill, up to £800,000
Mr I is looking for a Victorian 3 bedroom house with Garden in the Furzedown area up to £700 000
Dr C is looking for a two bedroom property up to £300,000, looking to move as soon as possible!