our Sanderstead branch
Our team here at Barnard Marcus estate agents in Sanderstead are a dedicated sales team that would love to help you buy, sell, rent or let your next home. The team combined have many years of sales experience and a wealth of local knowledge. Our neighbouring office has a dedicated lettings team who offer a variety of services and are able to assist in every aspect of renting your home. Our office covers a wide area
which includes Sanderstead, South Croydon, Warlingham, Purley, Kenley and Caterham and we offer free property valuations.
With over 320 computer-linked offices across the UK and 3 local offices within close proximity of our Sanderstead branch, we can market your property and ensure it gets maximum exposure both nationally and locally in Sanderstead CR2, Warlingham CR6, Caterham CR3, Coulsdon CR5 and Purley CR8.
With a wide range of marketing options used to sell your home including free professional photography, floorplans, audio tours, EPC's, social media listings and NEW virtual 360 Tours.
We have a broad range of property services including Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Surveys, Auctions, Property Management, Vacant Property Service, Inventories & New Homes.
Please feel free to contact us about selling or renting your home on 0208 651 6363 or email us at Sanderstead@barnardmarcus.co.uk.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus in Sanderstead are part of a national network of over 320 branches with 43 branches in London!
- Our Sanderstead office is just a stones throw away from Sanderstead train station and we have plenty of parking nearby.
- We are open 6 days a week to help cater to any enquires from our customers. We are always happy to help!
- We don't just sell properties, we will help you in every way we can to find your new dream home with our Help to Find service!
- Shelley the Branch Manager has over 15 years in the industry and enjoys understanding her clients needs & finding properties that suit them.
- Whether you're looking for an investment property or you are a first time buyer, we can help with our wide selection of properties!
- Our specialist marketing packages and prominent window displays will help your property get the maximum exposure it deserves!
- Wide range of marketing packs, to include professional photography, audio tours and NEW virtual 360 tours.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Our buyers have just missed out on a property on Ridge Langley and are still looking! Are you 0.5 miles of Ridgeway School? Hot buyer and chain free! Call us on 0208 651 6363
Lovely couple looking for their 'forever' home in the Sanderstead area. No chain and ready to move! Call us on 0208 651 6363 if you are thinking of selling!
We have a massive demand for properties in the Sanderstead and Purley area, call Barnard Marcus estate agents in Sanderstead on 0208 651 6363 to book your free Market Appraisal!
Land Opportunities! We are always interested, regardless of size, the opportunities for possible development may be available - call us now to discuss this on 0208 651 6363
Mr V has missed out on a property on Yew Tree Walk and is still looking for a property on this road or surrounding roads. Are you thinking of selling? If so call us on 0208 651 6363.
Mr Dahl and his family are looking for their forever home on Ewhurst Road. They've just missed out on a property and are enthusiastic to buy on this road. Do you live on this road and want to sell?
Miss K is looking for a 3 bedroom home on Norfolk Avenue or on any of the surrounding roads. Can you help? Are you interested in selling? If so call us on 0208 651 6363.
Mr and Mrs S are looking for a 3/4 bedroom house on Biddulph Road, they are ready to proceed as they have just missed out on a property they really wanted!
Ms Walters is looking for a 2 bedroom maisonette in Sanderstead, preferably near to a station and with a garden. If you have a property just like this and you want to sell, please do get in contact!
Since 12 May, when the Government gave the green light for the housing market in England to restart, we’ve been busy behind the scenes getting everything ready.