our Richmond branch
Barnard Marcus, Richmond is an established estate agency conveniently located opposite Richmond train station. As part of a national estate agency network we can help you every step of the way, whether you are looking to sell, buy or let in Richmond and the surrounding areas.
Our Sales team are friendly ... and proactive and will be able to help you with your property search. Our Senior Lettings Manager, Gareth House has worked in the Lettings Industry for 17 years with many of those years worked at Barnard Marcus. He is ARLA qualified and his pro-active and calming nature often puts his clients at ease especially as many of his landlords live abroad or out of the area.
We have helped countless people move, from first time buyers/tenants, to families searching within Richmond's school catchment area for The German School or The Vineyard School, or even people who want to move to one of Richmond’s most sought after areas. With our combined experience and local knowledge, we aim to make your move as smooth as possible.
Please contact our friendly on 020 8940 6006 for more information on how we can help you.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus has 43 offices located within the M25 throughout London and Surrey.
- Opposite Richmond Mainline Train & Tube Station with large, prominent, well lit window displays ensuring your property has MAXIMUM EXPOSURE.
- We have an experienced lettings team who have a vast knowledge of the local area who offer excellent customer service.
- We offer a range of bespoke service to cater for every landlords needs.
- We offer a wide range of specialised property services, including Mortgages, Home Conveyancing, Surveys, Auctions, EPC's & New Homes.
- Barnard Marcus Richmond utilises two of the biggest property websites Zoopla & Rightmove to advertise your property.
- Open house service - which is a structured event of arranged viewings to generate as much interest and urgency as possible for your property
- Barnard Marcus Richmond covers a variety of postcode areas including: TW1, TW2, TW7, TW9 and TW10.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs P are cash buyers looking for a four bedroom bungalow in the Twickenham area, ideally in the Woodlawn Development.
Miss G is looking for a 3 bedroom property preferably in central Richmond for approx £2,850pcm
Mrs X is looking for a two bedroom property within walking distance to Richmond Station.
Mr K would like an investment property with a budget of up to £450,000 in Isleworth, Twickenham or Teddington. Willing to look at a variety of properties up to 4 bedrooms and either flats or houses.
Mr A is looking for a minimum of 2 bedroom flats in Richmond near the Train Station, willing to spend up to approx £650,000
Mr M is looking for a 3 - 4 bedrooms with a budget of a million in Richmond near to the Vineyard School.
Mr & Mrs D are looking for a 1 or 2 bed in Richmond close to the train station up to approx £2,000 pcm.