our Redhill branch
At Barnard Marcus we thrive on putting our customer's satisfaction first. This means you will always be welcomed with a smile from a friendly team member ready to help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a property. In our Redhill branch, we deal with Residential Sales and Mortgage Services. Other services we can offer include Auction Sales, Land & Mew Homes, Conveyancing and Surveys.
Our Branch Manager, ... Gareth King, has been in the Estate agency industry for over 16 years and has huge experience in both buying and selling within the London and Surrey property market. Our experienced and knowledgeable Mortgage Consultant, Shaun White, is here to assist with all your mortgage and cost of moving needs and requirements, as well as offering our free Help to Find service.
The rest of the Redhill team - Alison, Kayvan, Brian, Lucy and Amandine - live locally and have a good knowledge of Redhill and the surrounding area. They are trained to a high standard to assist whether you are buying or selling. Please scroll down this page to read more about our wonderful people.
Our broad Residential Sales coverage includes Reigate, Nutfield, Bletchingley, Merstham, Hooley, Salfords, Horley and Earlswood.
We are also part of a national network of Estate Agents so we have all the tools in hand to provide a high quality service not only to sell your property but also helping with your onward move. Our extensive network has over 320 branches nation-wide, 44 of them within the M25.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus was established in 1979 and has now become one of the largest Estate Agents in London, with a network of over 40 offices!
- Our unique Online Marketing Package has proven highly successful in the challenging digital times, call us to find out more!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultants are highly qualified and have an insatiable thirst for customer satisfaction
- Our impressive New Homes & Land team has been successfully selling a number of developments around London.
- We can offer our sellers an unbeatable 0% fee, call us now to find out more!
at Barnard Marcus Redhill
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First time buyers are looking for 1/2 bedroom apartments in Redhill and Merstham areas, close to train stations and/or bus routes, between £210,000 and £240,000
Looking for a 3/4 bedroom house up to £450,000 in need of modernisation located in Redhill
Our motivated buyer is looking for a 2 bedroom house around the Horley area, near a school and close to transport links to Gatwick. Up to £350,000 and ready to move ASAP!
The demand is higher than ever for three/four bedroom family homes in the Earlswood area!