our Redhill branch
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents Redhill offer a wide range of services including Sales, Mortgage Services, Land & New Homes, Auctions and Surveys. In branch we deal with Sales and Mortgage Services and we are conveniently located very close to Redhill train station and right in the middle of Redhill Town Centre.
Redhill sales cover a broad area including Reigate, Nutfield, Bletchingley, Hooley, Merstham, Salfords and ... Horley.
Our Branch Manager, Gareth King, has been in the estate agency industry for over 16 years and has huge experience in both buying and selling within the London and Surrey property market. The rest of the team at the Redhill branch live locally so have a good knowledge of Redhill and the surrounding area. They are trained to a high standard to assist whether you are buying or selling.
Our experienced and knowledgeable Mortgage Consultant, Shaun White is here to assist with all your mortgage and cost of moving needs and requirements. As well as offering our free help to find service.
As part of a national network of estate agents, we are here to not only help you sell your property but also find your onward move. Our extensive network has 44 branches within the M25, local offices include: Morden, Sutton, Wallington, Mitcham, Ewell, Dorking and Croydon.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus Estate Agents in Redhill sells New Homes and as a company are instructed on over 50 developments.
- Established in 1979, Barnard Marcus has gone on to become one of the largest estate agents in London with over 40 offices
- We hold OPEN DAYS on Saturdays to launch our new properties, this is a very successful way of marketing the property and gaining interest
- Struggling to find the ideal home to buy? Barnard Marcus Estate Agents in Redhill offer a fantastic FREE Help to Find service. Enquire NOW!
- Barnard Marcus Redhill offer an Online Extra Marketing Package, making your property stand out on both Zoopla & Rightmove (T&Cs apply)
- Our Mortgage Consultant Shaun White is based in the Redhill branch. Call us TODAY to book your appointment with him
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms N has a budget of £280,000 she is looking for a one or two bedroom house close to Redhill train station, her favoured location is the Poets Development do you have a property to sell like this?
Ms P is specifically looking for property on the Watercolour Development. She would like three to four bedrooms with a large garden. She has a budget of £450,000.
Mr R is looking for a three bedroom on one of the following roads, Buckhurst Close, Goodwood Road, Park Road, Brooklands Way, Daneshill, Batts Hill, Colebrooke Road and Green lane. Budget £380,000
Mr D is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in the Redhill, Salfords, Horley and Crawley area he has up to £300,000 to spend.
Ms Smith is searching for a 2 bedroom ground floor flat in Earlswood Road
Mr B is looking for a 3 bed semi detached house in and around Redhill and has a budget of £375,000