our Redhill branch
At Barnard Marcus we thrive on putting our customer's satisfaction first. This means you will always be welcomed with a smile from a friendly team member ready to help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a property. In our Redhill branch, we deal with Residential Sales and Mortgage Services. Other services include Auction Sales, Land & Mew Homes, Conveyancing & Surveys.
Our Branch Manager, Gareth King, has ... been in the Estate agency industry for over 16 years and has huge experience in both buying and selling within the London and Surrey property market. Our experienced and knowledgeable Mortgage Consultants, Shaun White & Sabira Sultana, are here to assist with all your mortgage and cost of moving needs and requirements, as well as offering our free Help to Find service.
The rest of the Redhill team - Alison, Brian, Lucy and Amandine - live locally and have a good knowledge of Redhill and the surrounding area. They are trained to a high standard to assist whether you are buying or selling. Please scroll down this page to read more about our wonderful people.
Our broad Residential Sales coverage includes Reigate, Nutfield, Bletchingley, Merstham, Hooley, Salfords, Horley and Earlswood.
We are also part of a national network of Estate Agents so we have all the tools in hand to provide a high quality service not only to sell your property but also helping with your onward move. Our extensive network has over 320 branches nation-wide, 44 of them within the M25.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus was established in 1979 and has now become one of the largest Estate Agents in London, with a network of over 40 offices!
- Our unique Online Marketing Package has proven highly successful in the challenging digital times, call us to find out more!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultants are highly qualified and have an insatiable thirst for customer satisfaction!
- Our New Homes & Land teams have been successfully selling a number of developments around London. Ask for Jack or Heidi to find out more!
- We can offer our sellers an unbeatable 0% fee, call us now to find out more!
- We have been achieving a steady 99% of the asking price, now is a great time to get a market update and Alison would be delighted to help!
- We offer a "Help to Find" service, come and see us to find out how you could feature on our next "Wanted" adverts!
at Barnard Marcus Redhill
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs B is under offer with a buyer who is chain free. She is looking for a three bedroom home in either on the Watercolour development in Merstham or in the Park 25 area in Redhill.
Mrs E is currently under offer and will only need a small mortgage to purchase a two/three bedroom house on the Watercolour Development
Mrs C. is looking for a two/three bedroom bungalow in Horley, ideally on Smallmead or Cheyne Walk
Mr & Mrs F. are looking for a three/four bedroom home on Lagham Park in South Godstone. They live close by and are looking to upsize.
Mr & Mrs M. are under offer with a buyer who is in a complete chain. They have two very young children and are urgently looking for a three / four bedroom property close to nursery and schools.
Mrs C is under offer with a buyer who is chain free. She is looking for a three bedroom home in Merstham, ideally on Tilers Close/ Mill Lane/ Merstham High Street.
Mr & Mrs B. are looking for a three bedroom house in Oxted/Hurst Green, with driveway, dining room or potential to extend and generous garden. They will consider doing works depending on price.
Dr P. has sold and is now living with her family in rented accommodation. She is looking for a three bedroom home in the Oakwood Close/Redstone Hill area, close to the town centre and schools.
Mr R. is looking for a four bedroom family home or three bedroom with scope for future extension, in Redhill or Godstone with a budget up to £550,000. Parking is essential.
Mr I. is looking for a family home in Merstham or Redhill up to £700,000. Mr I. and his family are upsizing from where they are and need to be in these locations for schools.