our Peckham branch
Barnard Marcus is proud to present our Peckham Team, who would love to help you BUY, SELL, RENT or LET your next home. We are an estate agency that covers all aspects from Sales, Lettings, Conveyancing and Surveys. We cover a wide area including Peckham, East Dulwich, West Dulwich, Nunhead, Denmark ... Hill, Greenwich, Surrey Quays to name a few and offer FREE property valuations. Jamie Nicol, Residential Sales Manager has years of experience and lots of estate agency knowledge. We also benefit from having an in-house Mortgage Consultant, Sajida Din. Our office is conveniently located close to Peckham Rye train station. We are here to help you with every stage of the home moving process, call now to experience our services first hand on 0207 635 8641.
why choose us?
- All of our properties are advertised on Rightmove AND Zoopla, increasing your property's online presence
- 'My Account' is a personalised account enabling you to track the sale of your property and your onward purchase.
- We offer a large variety of property services which include residential sales, lettings, home conveyancing & mortgage services.
- We offer a FREE 'Help to Find' service. Call us NOW now on 0208 936 7983 to find out more.
- We have over 300 computer linked offices across the UK.
- We are currently instructed on over 50 NEW HOME DEVELOPMENTS. Call now to register your interest.
at Barnard Marcus Peckham
First Time Buyer Event
152 Rye Lane10:00 - 12:00
What's it Worth
Call us on 0207 635 8641 to find out what your property worth14:00 - 16:00
New Homes/ Developments
WE SELL NEW HOMES! Register your interest now for any up and coming New Homes development.All Day
Grand Connaught Rooms, Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DAAll Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
WANTED - Two bedroom flat with parking in Peckham
WANTED - Three bedroom house with off street parking
WANTED - Four bedroom house with large garden
WANTED - Four bedroom house close to transport links
WANTED - Three bedroom houses and Period conversions
WANTED - One bedroom flat close to transport links
WANTED - Two bedroom flat with garden
WANTED - Detached family home with large garden
WANTED - Semi detached house with garage and close to transport links
WANTED - One bedroom flat with parking