our New Malden branch
Barnard Marcus, New Malden are part of the award-winning National Estate Agency network Sequence UK Limited, we offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process, from bespoke Audio Tours, Executive Brochures, Financial Mortgage Services and
Our residential Branch Partner, Jake Harvey, has been running the New Malden branch successfully for the past ten years and confidently understands the local market in the surrounding sought after areas:- Coombeside, Coombe, Kingston Hill, Christchurch, The Groves, Beverley Park, Motspur Park & Westbury Road area.
Our experienced and professional sales team strive to provide a great customer service to our clients and are currently achieving above expectation in the current market conditions and are offering all new instructions to our Exclusive Marketing Package: TV style Audio Tour, Professional Photography, Floor plans, Feature and Premium Listing on Rightmove and also Zoopla! We also have a very busy Lettings Department led by Mrs Trina Thetford covering New Malden, Kingston upon Thames, Raynes Park and Worcester Park and surrounding areas.
New Malden is an ideal destination for commuters & families looking for outstanding primary, secondary and private schooling such as Burlington Primary, Corpus Christi Roman Catholic Primary, Christchurch, Coombe Infants & Juniors, The Holy Cross, Coombe Girls & Coombe Boys, Tiffin’s & Westbury House Prep School.
why choose us?
- We advertise on the 'BIG 2' property websites Rightmove and Zoopla! As well as our own websites, giving your property maximum exposure.
- MY ACCOUNT An online programme whereby you can login & monitor your property performance, save searches & access help & professional advice.
- Prominent central New Malden location with large, well lit window display, ensuring your property has maximum exposure day and night.
- We offer the whole package: Property Sales, Conveyancing, Mortgage Services, Lettings Services within New Malden, Motspur Park & Kingston.
- Marketing packages available to help your property stand out from the rest: Feature & Premium Listing and Audio Tours available (T&Cs apply)
- Barnard Marcus London & Surrey has over 43 offices located within the M25 offering a variety of different services to suit all your needs.
- Our dedicated lettings team have over 10 years’ experience between them and are on hand to help our clients. Speak to Trina or Conna today.
- Our dedicated Lettings Team offer a range of services - Find A Tenant Only, Find Tenant, Rent Collection and Fully Managed Properties.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Numerous tenants looking for 1 & 2 bedrooms with a budget up to £1400 pcm. Do you have property to let? Can you help. Call the Lettings Team today: 020 8390 8181.
Properties required within walking distance of New Malden Station, Burlington Primary School, and high street. Potential tenants enquiring, increase autumn activity, demand is high, contact today.
3 bedroom house required for a family within the catchment for Corpus Christi & Coombe Hill Infants, all reference checked, management service available with a budget of £2500 pcm.
Ms M is looking for a two bedroom ground floor maisonette within a short distance to New Malden High Street with a maximum budget of 350,000 with private garden and parking.
2 bedroom home required for Mr K, outside space required, local to station and local amenities, nothing to sell, mortgage arranged with in-house specialist. Maximum budget of around £550,000.
Miss B is up-sizing & in need of general space, minimum of 3 bedrooms and is a cash buyer with a budget of around £800,000. Thinking of selling this Autumn? Speak to a sales team member today.
First time buyer with mortgage agreed looking to purchase a 1 bedroom minimum apartment, ideal with parking and garden and close to South West train line into London Waterloo.
In rented looking for a 4 bedroom semi-detached or detached spacious family home in need of some cosmetic updating with a budget of up to £1,300,000, mortgage all arranged. Free valuations available.