our New Malden branch
Here at Barnard Marcus New Malden estate agents we offer a range of property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants helping at every step of the moving process, from bespoke Video Tours, Premium and Feature display ads on the major property websites, Select Brochures, Mortgage Services and In-House Conveyancing.
Our residential Branch Partner, Jake Harvey, has been running the successful New Malden ... branch for over ten years and has great knowledge on the local housing market in your areas:- Coombeside, Coombe, Kingston Hill, New Malden, Christchurch, The Groves, Beverley Park, Motspur Park & Westbury Road location.
Our team have professional experience and strive to provide a great customer service to all our clients! We also have a very busy Lettings Department led by Suzanne covering New Malden, Kingston upon Thames, Raynes Park and Wimbledon and all surrounding areas close by.
"We offer all the residential, lettings, mortgage and conveyancing services that you'll need all under one roof"
New Malden is an ideal destination for commuters & families looking for outstanding primary, secondary and private schooling such as Burlington Primary, Corpus Christi Roman Catholic Primary, Christchurch, Coombe Infants & Juniors, The Holy Cross, Coombe Girls & Coombe Boys, Tiffin’s & Westbury House Prep School.
If you are considering moving, speak to one of our dedicated and experienced sales or lettings team today!
why choose us?
- 'My Account' is our online programme whereby you can login & monitor your property performance, save searches and seek professional advice!
- We offer the WHOLE PACKAGE under one roof - Property Sales, Conveyancing, Mortgage Services & Lettings Services
- Located central of New Malden's bustling High Street - our well lit window display ensures your property has MAXIMUM exposure day & night
- Marketing packages available so your property stands out - Feature & Premium Listing, Audio Tours & Professional Photography (T&C's apply)
- Barnard Marcus London & Surrey has over 43 offices located within the M25 offering a wide range of services to suit all your needs!
- Our Lettings team have a wealth of experience and are on-hand to help all our clients! Speak to Suzanne today!
- Barnard Marcus lettings team offer a wide variety of services to suit everyone - Tenant Referencing, Rent Collection and Full Management
- We advertise on the big 2 property portals - Rightmove & Zoopla, as well as our national websites, giving your property maximum exposure
at Barnard Marcus New Malden
Price Advice Day
Contact us today to find out more about our marketing packages!
All DayBook to Attend
Come and see our FANTASTIC mortgage consultant for up to date advice on Mortgage, Remortgages and many more products!
All DayBook to Attend
Barnard Marcus can assist you & provide off-land opportunities. Register with our Land department for further advice.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have numerous tenants looking for 1 & 2 bedroom flats with outside space and a budget up to £1400 pcm. Do you have a property like this to let?? Call Suzanne today on 020 8942 9211.
Properties required within walking distance of New Malden Station, Burlington Primary School, & High Street. Potential tenants, demand is HIGH, contact us today!
3/4 bedroom house required for a family within the catchment for Corpus Christi & Coombe Hill Infants, all reference checked, management service available with a budget of £2500 pcm.
Ms M is looking for a 1 bedroom ground floor maisonette within a short distance to New Malden High Street with a maximum budget of 350,000 with private garden and parking.
Miss B is up-sizing & needs more internal space, minimum of 3 bedrooms and is a cash buyer with a budget of around £800,000. Thinking of selling this Christmas? Speak to member of the sales team
First time buyer with mortgage agreed looking to purchase a 1 bedroom minimum apartment, ideal with parking and garden and close to South West train line into London Waterloo.
In rented looking for a 4 bedroom semi-detached or detached spacious family home in need of some cosmetic updating with a budget of up to £1,200,000, mortgage all arranged. Free valuations available.
Mrs J is looking for a freehold property with outside space and off street parking. She has a budget of £700,000 and is looking to complete as soon as possible!
Mr & Mrs L are looking to downsize to a bungalow or ground floor maisonette with easy accessibility in and out of the property with a budget of £450,000