our Morden branch
If you're looking to sell, let, buy or rent, Barnard Marcus are one of the leading estate agents situated in the heart of Morden on London Road covering all areas of Morden and select areas of Wimbledon, Merton Park and Raynes Park. With our combined experience, local knowledge and broad portfolio of
property services, Barnard Marcus in Morden want to help get you moving whether you want to sell, let, buy or rent.
Our fully qualified team offer a wealth of experience in all aspects of the home moving process including mortgage services, surveys and home conveyancing. Michael Griffin, our Branch Manager has years of experience within estate agency and understands the local market. Leya Ricketts is our Lettings Manager who also has a vast amount of knowledge and experience within Lettings.
Joanna Horba, our in-house Mortgage Consultant has a wealth of experience whether you are a first time buyer or looking to purchase an investment property, give Joanna a call today on 0208 685 9628 to book your appointment.
If you are looking to sell or buy we want to help!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus are your local Estate Agents in Morden offering a high standard of service which is both comprehensive and competitive.
- We offer a wide range of services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, auctions and land and new homes!
- All of our properties are advertised on the 'Big 2', Rightmove and Zoopla, giving you maximum exposure for your property!
- Our Best Price Commitment is here to offer you the best service proposition possible! Interested? Call now!
- New Year, New Home? Speak to us today to arrange your FREE property valuation
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Our client is urgently looking for a two bedroom property up to £325,000 within close proximity to Morden Tube.
Mrs Norris is looking for a buy to let investment in the Morden area ideally a two bedroom flat.
Mrs Witt is look for property for sale in Morden with three bedrooms and off street parking up to £400,000.
Mr Kurzeja wants to purchase a Morden property with three bedrooms up to £400,000.
Our client is currently looking for 3/4 bedroom property up to £600,000 in the morden area, close to Morden tube.
Miss Daneshi would like a 2 or 3 bed, good condition, not on a main road, close to Morden tube station for £400,000 and under! If your property fits the bill..call now!