our Morden branch
If you are looking to SELL, LET, BUY or RENT Barnard Marcus are one of the leading estate agents situated in the heart of Morden covering all areas of Morden and select areas of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. With our combined experience, local knowledge and broad portfolio of property services, Barnard ... Marcus in Morden want to help get you moving whether you want to SELL, LET, BUY or RENT. Our fully qualified team offer a wealth of experience in all aspects of the home moving process including mortgage services, surveys and home conveyancing. Elisha Brookman, our Residential Sales Manager has years of experience within estate agency and understands the local market having grown up in Morden as well as being a long serving member of Barnard Marcus. Alongside Elisha, we have a highly trained team of Sales Executives who have a vast amount of local knowledge and combined with their abundance of experience within Estate Agency are equipped to assist you with your purchase or sale. Isha Nembhard, our Lettings Manager is an expert within the lettings sector offering numerous services including Tenant Checks, Inventories, Management and Rent Collection to make your experience as easy as possible! Jamie Notley, our in house Mortgage Consultant has a wealth of financial experience whether you are a first time buyer or looking to purchase an investment property, give Jamie a call today to book you appointment. If you are looking to SELL, LET, BUY or RENT we want to help!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus are your local Estate Agents in Morden offering a high standard of service which is both comprehensive and competitive.
- We offer a wide range of services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, auctions and land and new homes!
- Our Residential Sales Manger, Elisha, offers FREE property valuations that are professional and accurate. Call now to book your appointment!
- All of our properties are advertised on the 'Big 2', Rightmove and Zoopla, giving you maximum exposure for your property!
- We offer an impressive Online Extra Marketing Package helping your property stand out on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Our Open House Marketing Strategy helps to generate maximum interest for your property and get the best possible price for our vendors!
- Vast range of letting's services available, including full management, rent collection and finding tenants. All enquiries are welcome!
- We are open six days a week and most bank holidays to make sure we're available at all times to suit you and your potential buyers!
at Barnard Marcus Morden
Malmesbury Road, MORDEN SM4 6HG10:00 - 11:00
Lynmouth Avenue, Morden SM4 4RS10:00 - 11:00
Lynmouth Avenue, Morden SM4 4RX11:30 - 12:30
Dorchester Road, MORDEN SM4 6QE13:00 - 14:00
Auctions being held at Grand Connaught Rooms, Great Queen Street, WC2B 5DA.All Day
Ask our Sales Team about our marketing package which includes an audio tour, professional photography and floorplan and a unique guide into the area!All Day
We sell New Homes!
Barnard Marcus are currently instructed on more than 50 new homes developments - please call today for an up to date list!All Day
First time seller event!
If you have any questions about selling your property please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales team on 0208 685 9628.All Day
What's it Worth!
Speak to Elisha Brookman our Branch Manager in regards to what your property could be worth!All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Our client is urgently looking for a two bedroom property up to £325,000 within close proximity to Morden Tube.
Mrs Norris is looking for a buy to let investment in the Morden area ideally a two bedroom flat.
Mrs Witt is look for property for sale in Morden with three bedrooms and off street parking up to £400,000.
Mr Kurzeja wants to purchase a Morden property with three bedrooms up to £400,000.
Miss Elmubark is looking to purchase a two bedroom apartment near Morden Tube Station up to £330,000.
Looking for a three bedroom house with off street parking in close proximity to either St. Helier or Sutton as works in Sutton.