our Epsom branch
We are Barnard Marcus and we have been in the heart of the community for over 70 years. We are here to help with your move into your dream home and can assist you with mortgage services, conveyancing, land & new homes and surveys.
Epsom is a lovely vibrant market town It is ideally located 15 miles ... south west of London. Epsom was a fashionable destination for its springs in the latter half of the 17th century which gave the name to Epsom Salts.
We have the Epsom Downs and the iconic Epsom Race Course which holds the world famous Derby yearly. We are very lucky as we have a mixture of beautiful Edwardian, Georgian,Victorian or State of the Art modern properties. Our tenants range between Solicitors or IT professionals on average letting two bedroom apartments. The sales market ranges significantly with either lovely 2 bedroom cottages or rambling houses with lots of land. There is something here for everyone as well as some of the best schools in the country.
If you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in Epsom or the surrounding areas please do not hesitate to contact us. We will make your experience a memorable one for all the right reasons.
why choose us?
- Located in the heart of the popular market town of Epsom, Surrey famous for horse racing and Epsom Derby
- Open House Service - A structured, well managed event of viewings to generate as much interest as possible for your property.
- Part of Sequence, a national award winning estate agency with over 300 offices! We have 44 offices within the M25.
- Ask us about our FREE Help to Find service - we will do the hard work for you in finding your dream home!
- Our Lettings Team offer a range of services to Landlords such as Find Tenant Only, Find Tenant and Rent Collect and Fully Managed Properties
- Our Lettings Team have a large property management headquarters helping out if any issues arise!
- Barnard Marcus Epsom sales and lettings team have over 89 years combined experience.
at Barnard Marcus Epsom
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for 1 bedroom flats/houses up to £1000 to move ASAP
Mr & Mrs Smith are searching for a 3 bedroom family home to move as soon as possible.
Tenants wanted for a newly refurbished 2 bed flat ready to move in immediately
A modern two bedroom flat wanted close to local travel links! With a budget of up to £1250 - could your property be the perfect home for our tenants?
Proceedable buyers looking for a 2/3 bedroom flat or house with a garden, in Epsom and the surrounding areas!
Mr & Mrs C are looking in central Epsom. They would like to be close to good transport links and are looking for a 3 bed house with a small garden.
Are you looking to sell - Mr S is a first time buyer looking up to £370,000 for a two/three bedroom house in Tadworth.
Mr W is a cash buyer looking for a three bedroom semi or detached house in Epsom with a budget of £699,000 with garden and parking.
Mr B is a first time buyer looking up to £350,000 for a two bedroom apartment/house in Epsom and surrounding areas close to transport links.