our Epsom branch
Barnard Marcus Epsom, have been serving the heart of the community for over 80 years. We can assist with your onward move into your dream home and can also offer exclusive Mortgage Rates from our panel of selected lenders, In-House Conveyancing open 7 days a week, Surveys and our expansive "London, Surrey and Sussex" based Land & New Homes Group covering a vast area offering 40% & 20% Help to Buy and Part Exchange
We have a mixture of beautiful Edwardian, Georgian,Victorian or State of the Art modern properties. Our tenants range between Solicitors or IT professionals, on average letting two bedroom apartments. The sales market ranges significantly with either lovely 2 bedroom cottages or rambling houses with lots of land - there is something here for everyone and many movers come from central London looking for more green belt and open space.
Epsom is a vibrant market town and voted No.1 in the country, ideally located 15 miles South West of London, a fashionable destination with The Laines School of Dancing, Creative Arts University, and much sought after outstanding Private, Grammar, Primary and Secondary Schools i.e. City of London Freemen's, Epsom College, Glyn, Rosebery and Wallace Fields.
If you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in the Epsom, Ewell, East Ewell, Ashstead, Tadworth or Leatherhead area - please do not hesitate to contact our professional sales and lettings team for full property and rental advice.
Looking to sell? Contact us!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus Epsom caters for all of your home moving needs from selling and buying and we operate to full Covid-19 Secure Standards.
- We offer a full Premium Bespoke Package: Professional Photography, Floorplan, 360 Degree Tour & Feature & Premium Listing. T&C's apply.
- Need to make the move? Advertise your property with us on both Rightmove and Zoopla - the UK's two biggest property portal websites.
- Be in control with "My Account" - Unique Premier Service, manage your move/buy, view on line performance of your home and keep in contact.
- Relieve the stress! We have a dedicated sales progressor ready & waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling your home.
- Our dedicated lettings team will help you through the rental process with our national database of properties, find your rental today!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr/s S are first time buyers with mortgage all agreed looking for a well maintained flat, maisonette in the local area. Must have balcony or garden, has a small dog with a budget up to £350,000.
Our first time buyer is living with parents and has a maximum AIP of £350,000, needs a parking space fairly close to Epsom town and garden.
Do you have a 3 bedroom home considering to sell? We have a lady living on her own with a maximum budget of around £500 looking within catchment for local outstanding primary school.
Mr N is an investment buyer looking for a minimum of 1 bed close to local amenities with preferred parking close to station to London Waterloo.
Has a maximum budget of £400K, looking for a spacious property with two double bedrooms and own garden.
Ms B is a keen first time buyer looking around the Epsom area for a first time purchase with a garden and within walking distance to Epsom station and town centre.