our Epsom branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 01372740911 or email us ... at Epsom@barnardmarcus.co.uk
Lettings - call 01372740911 or email us at Epsom@barnardmarcus.co.uk
Mortgage Services - 01372740911 or email us at Epsom@barnardmarcus.co.uk
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus caters for all of your home moving needs including Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Surveys & Conveyancing.
- We offer a bespoke premium package: Professional Photography, Scanned Floorplan, 360 Degree Tour, Feature & Premium Listing. T&C's apply.
- Open House - an effective way to launch your home to the market usually 10 days after instruction to generate as much interest as possible.
- Our advertise your property on both Rightmove and Zoopla - the UK's two biggest property websites!
- Sellers by in control with "My Account" - Unique Premier Service, manage your move, view on line performance of your home, keep in contact.
- We have a dedicated Sales Progressor, Mrs Sandra Wright, ready and waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling your home.
- Our lettings team will help you through the entire rental process with our national database of rental properties, find your rental today.
- Ask us about our BEST PRICE COMMITMENT!
at Barnard Marcus Epsom
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms E is looking for a minimum one double bedroom apartment close to public transport around Epsom & Ewell area for a buy to let with a budget of up to £250,000.
Miss S is a first time buyer with mortgage all agreed looking for a well maintained flat, maisonette in the local area. Must have balcony or garden, has a small dog with a budget up to £250,000.
Our first time buyer is living with parents and has a maximum AIP of £300,000, needs a parking space fairly close to Epsom town and garden.
Do you have a three bedroom home considering selling? We have a lady living on her own with a maximum budget of around £425,000. Will do some cosmetic work, and close to the station.
Mrs R is in rented, nothing to sell, is looking for a 3 bedroom within 15 minutes walk to Epsom station with parking? Looking to sell in 2020? Contact the leading agent today.
First time buyer with mortgage arranged through Barnard Marcus with a maximum budget of £600,000. Looking for a freehold home with large garden and parking for 2 cars.