our Epsom branch
Your local property experts: Barnard Marcus Epsom, have been serving the heart of the community for over 80 years. We can assist with your onward move into your dream home and can also offer our exclusive Mortgage Rates, In-House Conveyancing open 7 days a week, Surveys and our expansive "London, Surrey
and Sussex" based Land & New Homes Group covering a vast area offering 40% & 20% Help to Buy and Part Exchange.
We have a mixture of beautiful Edwardian, Georgian,Victorian or State of the Art modern properties. Our tenants range between Solicitors or IT professionals, on average letting two bedroom apartments. The sales market ranges significantly with either lovely 2 bedroom cottages or rambling houses with lots of land - there is something here for everyone and many movers come from central London looking for more green belt and open space.
Epsom is a vibrant market town and voted No.1 in the country, ideally located 15 miles South West of London, a fashionable destination with The Laines School of Dancing, Creative Arts University, and much sought after outstanding Private, Grammar, Primary and Secondary Schools i.e. City of London Freemen's, Epsom College, Glyn, Rosebery and Wallace Fields.
If you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in the Epsom, Ewell, East Ewell, Ashstead, Tadworth or Leatherhead area - please do not hesitate to contact our professional sales and lettings team for full property and rental advice.
Looking to sell in 2020? contact us today.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus caters for all of your home moving needs including Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Surveys & Conveyancing.
- We offer a bespoke marketing package: Professional Photography, Floorplan, Audio Tour, Feature & Premium Listing. T&C's apply.
- Open House - an effective way to launch your home to the market usually 10 days after instruction to generate as much interest as possible.
- Our online marketing includes premium enhancements on both Rightmove and Zoopla - the UK's two biggest property websites
- Sellers by in control with "My Account" - Unique Premier Service, manage your move, view on line performance of your home, keep in contact.
- We have a dedicated Sales Progressor, Mrs Sandra Wright, ready and waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling your home.
- Our lettings team will help you through the entire rental process with our national database of rental properties, find your rental today.
at Barnard Marcus Epsom
Barnard Marcus Auctions - Covent Garden
Auction Venue: De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5DA.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms E is looking for a minimum one double bedroom apartment close to public transport around Epsom & Ewell area for a buy to let with a budget of up to £250,000.
Miss S is a first time buyer with mortgage all agreed looking for a well maintained flat, maisonette in the local area. Must have balcony or garden, has a small dog with a budget up to £250,000.
Our first time buyer is living with parents and has a maximum AIP of £300,000, needs a parking space fairly close to Epsom town and garden.
Do you have a three bedroom home considering selling? We have a lady living on her own with a maximum budget of around £425,000. Will do some cosmetic work, and close to the station.
Mrs R is in rented, nothing to sell, is looking for a 3 bedroom within 15 minutes walk to Epsom station with parking? Looking to sell in 2020? Contact the leading agent today.
First time buyer with mortgage arranged through Barnard Marcus with a maximum budget of £600,000. Looking for a freehold home with large garden and parking for 2 cars.