our Epsom branch
Your local Barnard Marcus Epsom, have been serving the heart of the community for over 80 years. We can assist with your onward move into your dream home and can also offer our exclusive Mortgage Rates, In-House Conveyancing open 7 days a week, Surveys and our expansive "London, Surrey and Sussex" based
Land & New Homes Group covering a vast area offering 40% & 20% Help to Buy and part exchange!
We have a mixture of beautiful Edwardian, Georgian,Victorian or State of the Art modern properties. Our tenants range between Solicitors or IT professionals, on average letting two bedroom apartments. The sales market ranges significantly with either lovely 2 bedroom cottages or rambling houses with lots of land - there is something here for everyone and many movers come from central London looking for more green belt and open space.
Epsom is a fantastic vibrant market town and voted No.1 in the country, ideally located 15 miles South West of London, a fashionable destination with The Laines School of Dancing, Creative Arts University, and much sought after outstanding Private, Grammar, Primary and Secondary Schools i.e. City of London Freemen's, Epsom College, Glyn, Rosebery and Wallace Fields.
If you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent in the Epsom, Ewell, East Ewell, Ashstead, Tadworth or Leatherhead area - please do not hesitate to contact our professional sales and lettings team for full property and rental advice.
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus caters for all of your home moving needs including Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Surveys & Conveyancing!
- Your local Estate Agency Barnard Marcus Epsom sales & lettings team have over 89 years combined experience. Speak to us today!
- Ask the sales team today about our FREE Help to Find service - we will do the hard work for you in finding your perfect dream home!
- Specialist bespoke marketing package which includes professional photography, floorplan, audio tour, Feature & Premium Listing. T&C's apply.
- Open House - An effective way to launch your home to the market usually 10 days after instruction to generate as much interest as possible.
- We have a dedicated Sales Progressor, Mrs Sandra Wright, ready and waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling your home.
- We are your local New Homes specialist successfully selling & renting in your area: De Burgh Gardens, Clemson Mews & Sycamore Gardens!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Nothing to sell, looking for a 3 bedroom freehold tenure within the Stamford Green area of Epsom with a budget of up to £800K. Contact Barnard Marcus today for a free market appraisal.
With a budget of up to £1.1m, A 5 bedroom detached family home is required within the premier locations of Epsom & Ewell within the catchment area of secondary Catholic schools.
Local vendor with a budget up to £950K looking for a minimum 4 bedroom family home, happy to modernise and update with an expansive private garden and close to good schools. Can you help?
Needing a spacious 4 bedroom home, in good condition, close to Epsom national rail with a maximum budget of £900K - Free valuations, premier marketing. Contact Barnard Marcus today!
2 bedroom freehold tenure required for first time buyer within 1 mile from national rail and a good location - Considering a move, competitive fees, T&C's apply.
First time buyer looking for a ground floor maisonette close to local shops with own driveway and private garden with a budget of up to £350K. Agreement in principle arranged.
Looking for a ground floor apartment/maisonette with a budget pcm of £1400 with parking and own garden.
Considering renting your home, do you live within walking distance to the station? We have rental tenants waiting to move in and around the Epsom, Ewell, Ashstead & Tadworth area today.
Tenants wanting integrated appliances and dishwasher within the Livingstone, Noble and Manor Park area - Can you help - Call our dedicated Lettings Team today.