our Dorking branch
If you are looking to SELL, BUY or RENT in Dorking or surrounding areas then look no further, we at Barnard Marcus Dorking can help. We are an estate agency that covers all aspects from Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing and Surveys. Our office is situated on the busy Dorking High Street with an open air car park directly opposite or under a mile from Dorking station if you are travelling by foot.
With ... so many clients moving out of London, our strategically located network of offices are well placed to bring buyers from all parts of the Capital to your door. We believe that customer satisfaction is paramount and pride ourselves in offering the very best service, led by Branch Manager Peter Clark, a very experienced Senior Estate Agent for over 30 Years.
The sales team consists of our Branch Manager and two Sales Negotiators. Our very professional and diverse sales team sell all types of property in Dorking, Betchworth, Brockham, Westcott, Abinger, Gomshall, Shere, Holmbury St Mary, The Holmwoods, Beare Green, Capel, Fetcham, Bookham, Leatherhead.
We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant Shaun White, who is very experienced and is available for appointments today.
We are currently instructed on more than 90 New Home developments in and around London, call us to find out more. If you are thinking of BUYING, SELLING, RENTING or LETTING please call us to see how we can help you with your next move!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus Dorking offers professional photography, as well as an exclusive marketing package to make your property stand out.
- Barnard Marcus Dorking has a fully qualified Mortgage Consultant, with over 24 years experience based in our office five days a week.
- Barnard Marcus Dorking is open six days a week and most bank holidays to help cater to all of our customers needs.
- Barnard Marcus Dorking offers a wide range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Surveys, Auctions and New Homes.
- Barnard Marcus are part of an award-winning estate agency network (Sequence) with over 40 offices located in and around the M25.
- Help-to-Find - Not only will we help you sell but we'll also help find your next property to buy too!
- We offer a unique online service called 'My Account', which allows you as a vendor to see how your property is performing online
- Our Open House events are proven to be successful! Call today to find out how we can assist you with all your selling needs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs K, looking for a 3-4 bedroom Detached house in the Punchbowl Lane area of Dorking. Can spend up to £1,100,000- will look at refurbishment project.
Mrs K Looking for a bungalow only. 2/3 bedrooms close to Dorking town centre. Must have parking and a good size garden. May consider further if property is right. Up to £575,000
Looking for a 2 bedroom house walking distance to the centre of Dorking Must have a manageable garden and off street parking,
Miss H & Mr T Looking for a minimum 2 bed house or ideally 3 bedrooms, with off street parking, good size garden. Anywhere in Dorking, particular North Holmwood, Goodwyns, Rough Rew. Up to £340,000
Looking for 4 bedroom detached properties, ideally with garage or workshop. Location within 5 miles of Dorking town
Mr & Mrs W, Looking for a detached property close to town centre, with parking for two cars, good living space including open plan kitchen / diner. A manageable garden and presented in good condition.