our Dorking branch
If you are looking to SELL, BUY or RENT in Dorking or surrounding areas then look no further, we at Barnard Marcus Dorking can help. We are an estate agency that covers all aspects from Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing and Surveys. Our office is situated on the busy Dorking High Stre ... et with an open air car park directly opposite or under a mile from Dorking station if you are travelling by foot. With so many clients moving out of London, our strategically located network of offices are well placed to bring buyers from all parts of the Capital to your door. We believe that customer satisfaction is paramount and pride ourselves in offering the very best service. Our Branch Manager, Marc Cox, has several years’ estate agency experience and has been working with the residents of Dorking since 2015. The sales team consists of our Branch Manager, Sales Negotiator and Branch Administrator. Our very professional and diverse sales team sell all types of property in Dorking, Betchworth, Brockham, Westcott, Abinger, Gomshall, Shere, Holmbury St Mary, The Holmwoods, Beare Green, Capel, Fetcham, Bookham, Leatherhead. We have an in house Mortgage Consultant Alan Burt, who has over 24 years’ experience and is available for appointments today. We are currently instructed on more than 50 New Home developments in and around London, call us to find out more. If you are thinking of BUYING, SELLING, RENTING or LETTING please call us to see how we can help you with your next move!
why choose us?
- Barnard Marcus Dorking offers professional photography, as well as an exclusive marketing package to make your property stand out.
- Barnard Marcus Dorking has a fully qualified Mortgage Consultant, with over 24 years experience based in our office five days a week.
- Barnard Marcus Dorking is open six days a week and most bank holidays to help cater to all of our customers needs.
- Barnard Marcus Dorking offers a wide range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Surveys, Auctions and New Homes.
- Barnard Marcus are part of an award-winning estate agency network (Sequence) with over 40 offices located in and around the M25.
- Help-to-Find - Not only will we help you sell but we'll also help find your next property to buy too!
- We offer a unique online service called 'My Account', which allows you as a vendor to see how your property is performing online.
- Our Open House events are proven to be successful! Call today to find out how we can assist you with all your selling needs.
at Barnard Marcus Dorking
What's it Worth
Speak to our branch manager Marc Cox-Muggridge who offers great knowledge and advice on the current property market, book your valuation today!All Day
First Time Buyer Event
Sycamore Gardens, Epsom – show home open 7 days a week 10am to 5.30pm – fantastic four bedroom family homes available from £855,000.All Day
Do you know your ideal property location? Do you know how your ideal property would look? Yes? Tell us and we will help you find it! 01306 882148All Day
First Time Buyer Event
First time buyers are invited to visit the branch for some advice on buying their first home, from the first steps right through to completion.All Day
We Sell New Homes
Barnard Marcus are currently instructed on more than 50 new homes developments - please call today for an up to date list!All Day
Barnard Marcus, 238 High Street, Dorking, RH4 1QR09:00 - 16:00
First Time Seller Event
Want to find out what your property is worth? Call 01306 882148 and speak to our sales team to book your FREE MARKET APPRAISAL now!All Day
Barnard Marcus Auctions being held at Great Connaught Rooms, Great Queen Street, WC2B 5DA. Visit www.barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk for any further info.All Day
New Home Developments/Land
We can assist you with selling your land and provide you with further off-market land opportunities. Call now to register with our Land department!All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Our applicant is looking for an ideal family home situated in Dorking catchment area for St. Paul's C E Primary School.
WANTED! A 4 bedroom house in Bookham/Leatherhead area for a professional family within close proximity of a mainline station.
Modern Four bedroom detached house with double garage for sale in Dorking and surrounding villages.
Looking for a 4 bedroom detached home in North Holmwood with off street parking and ideally a south facing garden.
Searching for a 2 bedroom property in close proximity to Dorking station and town with a yield over 5% as a first buy to let investment.
Property for sale in Dorking, with three bedrooms up to £700,000.