our Croydon branch
Barnard Marcus estate agents in Croydon, located on Lower Addiscombe Road and close to East Croydon Station, cover areas right through South and East Croydon, West Croydon and some parts of South Norwood. Here at the Croydon branch we would love to help sell or let your home, or help you to find your dream property!
Carrie Rudge is our Branch Partner who has been based in the Croydon area for thirteen years. She ... works very closely with the sales team and combined, offers over 50 years of sales experience.
Our Sales Executives in-branch have excellent knowledge of the local area, making Barnard Marcus estate agents in Croydon a fantastic choice!
We have a range of properties to suit your needs from studio flats and apartments to starter homes and large family properties, all with fantastic schools and parks nearby and not to mention the transport links on your door step and the imminent arrival of Westfield shopping centre.
Barnard Marcus is part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches across the UK, so not only can we help you sell or rent, we can also help you find your onward purchase! Don't hesitate to give us a call on 0208 680 9226 if you are interested in selling or buying a property, or on 0208 680 5135 if you are interested in letting or renting a property.
why choose us?
- If you're interested in selling your property, call today to book you free market valuation on 0208 680 9226!
- A vast range of lettings services available, including full management, rent collection and finding tenants! All enquiries are welcome!
- We are open six days a week to make sure we're available at all times to suit you and your potential buyers and most bank holidays too.
- We offer window displays, video tours, premium listings, featured properties and more to give your property maximum exposure (T&Cs apply)
- Open House events - a very organised, structured event to generate maximum interest for your property.
- As a company we offer a wide range of services including Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and New Homes.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Properties or land with potential to develop. Successfully sold a 5 bedroom house with potential to convert.
A very MODERN one bed spacious flat, a very short distance from East Croydon and has its own PRIVATE garden!
Mr & Mrs K are looking for a 3 bedroom family house to rent in Shirley or Addiscombe area with a garden!
Mrs O is looking for a 1 bedroom flat to rent for around £850 pcm, looking to move in immediately located within walking distance of East Croydon Station!
Mr J is looking for a 5 bed terraced home to buy in East Croydon, just a short distance from East Croydon station!
NEW HOMES on HELP TO BUY wanted. Successfully sold all developments on HELP TO BUY in Croydon.
Mr Lay is a first time buyer looking for a two bedroom property with a budget of £325,000!
First time buyer looking for a one bedroom flat up to £275,000!!
3 bed houses needed; in HIGH demand!!!