our Croydon branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency & Mortgage Services - call 020 8680 ... 9226 or email us at Croydon@barnardmarcus.co.uk
Lettings - call 0208 680 5135 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnard Marcus estate agents in Croydon, covering areas right through South and East Croydon, West Croydon and some parts of South Norwood. Here at the Croydon branch we would love to help sell or let your home or help you to find your dream property!
Carrie Rudge is our Branch Partner who has been based in the Croydon area for 13 years. She works very closely with the sales team and combined, offers over 40 years of sales experience. We also have a Mortgage Consultant, Jean Carlos who offers a wealth of experience and knowledge in the industry.
Our Sales Executives in-branch have excellent knowledge of the local area, making Barnard Marcus estate agents in Croydon a fantastic choice.
Barnard Marcus is part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches across the UK, so not only can we help you sell or rent, we can also help you find your onward purchase!
why choose us?
- We are open 6 days a week to make sure we're available at a time to suit you!
- If you're interested in selling your property, call today to book you free market valuation on 0208 680 9226!
- The Croydon team have collectively 53 years experience between us.
- A vast range of lettings services available, including full management, rent collection and finding tenants! All enquiries are welcome!
- Our unique marketing packages and prominent window display give your property maximum exposure!
- Not only do we sell your property, Barnard Marcus Croydon offer a complete service to help and support you every step of the way!
- Find out if you qualify for a Help to Buy scheme!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Four Bedroom House in East Croydon walking distance from primary schools and Local amenities.
Properties or land with potential to develop. Successfully sold a 6 bedroom house for in excess of asking price with potential to convert.
A very MODERN one bed spacious flat, a very short distance from East Croydon and it has its own PRIVATE garden!
Mr & Mrs B looking for a 3-4 bedroom family house to rent in Shirley or Addiscombe!
Mrs C is looking for a 1 bedroom flat to rent for around £900 pcm, to move into immediately located within walking distance of East Croydon Station!
Mr M is looking for a 4 bed semi detached home to buy in East Croydon, just a short distance from East Croydon station !
3 & 4 bed house needed URGENTLY in Lower Addiscombe
3 Bedroom Houses Needed in South Norwood and East Croydon !!! URGENTLY !
NEW HOMES on HELP TO BUY wanted. Successfully sold all developments on HELP TO BUY in Croydon.