our Croydon branch
Barnard Marcus estate agents in Croydon, on Lower Addiscombe Road close to East Croydon Station. Covering areas right through South and East Croydon, West Croydon and some parts of South Norwood. Here at the Croydon branch we would love to help sell or let your home or help you to find your dream property!
Carrie Rudge is our Branch Partner who has been based in the Croydon area for thirteen years. She works very ... closely with the sales team and combined, offers over 40 years of sales experience. We also have a Mortgage Consultant, Jean Carlos who offers a wealth of experience and knowledge in the industry.
Our Sales Executives in-branch have excellent knowledge of the local area, making Barnard Marcus estate agents in Croydon a fantastic choice!
We have a range of properties to suit your needs from studio flats and apartments to starter homes and large family properties, all with fantastic schools and parks nearby and not to mention the transport links on your door step and the imminent arrival of Westfield shopping centre!
Barnard Marcus is part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches across the UK, so not only can we help you sell or rent, we can also help you find your onward purchase! Don't hesitate to give us a call on 020 8680 9226 if you are interested in selling, letting, buying or renting a property.
why choose us?
- If you're interested in selling your property, call today to book you free market valuation on 0208 680 9226!
- The Croydon team have collectively fifty years experience between us.
- A vast range of lettings services available, including full management, rent collection and finding tenants! All enquiries are welcome!
- Not only do we sell your property, Barnard Marcus Croydon offer a complete service to help and support you every step of the way!
- Find out if you qualify for a Help to Buy scheme!
- We are open six days a week to make sure we're available at all times to suit you and your potential buyers and most bank holidays too.
- We offer window displays, video tours, premium listings, featured properties and more to give your property maximum exposure (T&Cs apply)
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Properties or land with potential to develop. Successfully sold a 6 bedroom house for in excess of asking price with potential to convert.
A very MODERN one bed spacious flat, a very short distance from East Croydon and it has its own PRIVATE garden!
Mr & Mrs B looking for a 3-4 bedroom family house to rent in Shirley or Addiscombe!
Mrs C is looking for a 1 bedroom flat to rent for around £900 pcm, to move into immediately located within walking distance of East Croydon Station!
Mr M is looking for a 4 bed semi detached home to buy in East Croydon, just a short distance from East Croydon station !
3 & 4 bed house needed URGENTLY in Lower Addiscombe
NEW HOMES on HELP TO BUY wanted. Successfully sold all developments on HELP TO BUY in Croydon.
Mr Thomas is a first time buyer looking for a two bedroom property with a budget of £400,000
First time buyer looking for a one bedroom flat up to £300,000!