our Covent Garden branch
The health and safety of our colleagues, customers and community is our greatest concern. In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still
contact us in these ways:
Sales: Tel: 020 7836 8427 or Email:CoventGarden@barnardmarcus.co.uk
Lettings: Tel: 020 7836 7130 or Email:CoventGardenLets@barnardmarcus.co.uk
Our West End & City Branch is in Endell Street, Covent Garden, near Covent Garden and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. The Team offers over 60 years combined experience across Residential Sales & Lettings. We offer free Market Appraisals; Professional Photography & Floorplans, Audio Tours, EPCs, Conveyancing, Mortgage Services, Surveys, New Homes, Auctions; and comprehensive property advice.
Our Lettings Department serve Single Property Owners to Multiple Portfolios and advise on current market conditions, rental estimates and yields along with contemporary marketing strategies. We are members of ARLA, and offer a full range of rental services. We specialise in sourcing accommodation for corporate clients as well as national & overseas students at universities and colleges such as LSE, UCL, Kings College, SOAS and AA School of Architecture.
Our area of coverage includes WC1- WC2- W1- SW1- EC1- EC2- EC3- EC4- N1- N5 and NW1.
Call us or email; we would love to help you!
why choose us?
- Free Market Appraisal if you are looking to sell or just to discuss your options in the current market call us for no obligation advice.
- We give advice on current market conditions along with expected rental estimations and yields and contemporary marketing strategies.
- For your peace of mind Barnard Marcus are members of industry bodies, ARLA for Lettings, TPO for Residential Sales
- Lettings services include Non Managed or Managed Service which entails us covering all aspects of the rental process, dependant on needs.
- Get an Audio Tour! Call us on 0207 836 8427 to find out how to get yours!
- We advertise all of our properties on Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Our Mortgage Services can help you search for the right mortgage for you from our panel of selected lenders. Call us now so we can help you.
- Our Home Conveyancers work on a No Sale-No Legal Fee basis with fixed transparent pricing. You can manage your case securely online too.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr C - looking for a 2 bedroom flat to rent in Zone 1 for up to £750 per week
Mr B is a cash purchaser who works in the heart of Covent Garden and needs an apartment close by. He could pay upto £1m and one bedroom is enough, if there is a nice outlook.
Mrs E is searching for a 1 bedroom flat in Covent Garden, she is looking to pay up to £500 per week
Mr G is a first time purchaser looking for a one bedroom apartment around Bloomsbury with a budget in the region of £825,000- will consider ex-local buildings.
Mr C is an investor looking for a studio or a one bedroom apartment within the WC2 area. He’s a cash buyer with a budget up to £600,000 & aims to achieve a rental yield in excess of 4.5% per annum.
Mr K is a cash investor with a budget of up to £800,000 who is looking for properties in the WC2 area which are in need of immediate /renovation/modernisation works.
Mr C is looking for a 1 Bedroom apartment in Monmouth Street , Earlham Street , Shorts Gardens. With a budget of £650,000 - £750,000.
Mr S first time buyer looking for a two bedroom flat in Westminster with parking up to £850,000