our Battersea branch
Occupying the busy corner of Lavender Hill & Lavender Gardens, the team at Barnard Marcus Battersea would be delighted to help you. Whether you are buying, selling, looking to rent or trying to find a tenant - we are on hand six days a week to offer honest advice and guidance.
Please feel free to call us on 0207 228 8686 or pop in for a chat about the local market and the high demand for homes like yours.
We are ... one of seven Barnard Marcus branches within the Wandsworth Borough and one of 43 within the M25. Our offices have helped thousands of customers, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or buy-to-let investors.
As part of a national estate agency network of over 320 branches, we are here to help you with every stage of the home moving process.
We pride ourselves on providing exemplary customer service, and guiding clients through what is sometimes a very stressful process. We offer free market appraisals, professional photography, floorplans, virtual reality, audio tours, EPC, Home Conveyancing and Surveys. All of our properties are premium listed on the "Big Two" (Rightmove & Zoopla).
We also offer Mortgage Services, re-mortgage, insurance and advice on Help to Buy.
Thinking of renting? We are a member of ARLA and offer a fully managed service, tenant only referencing and inventories. Please call our experienced Lettings Manager Grace White on 0207 924 2536.
why choose us?
- Located in the heart of Lavender Hill, we are a well established office with a large prominent window display for maximum exposure.
- Friendly and hard working team of professionals combining over 100 years of estate agency experience.
- As a company we offer a wide range of services including Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Auctions, Surveys and New Homes.
- We are open six days a week to make sure we're available at all times to suit you and your potential buyers and most bank holidays
- We have one of the biggest network offices within the M25. Your property will be marketed by all seven offices in the Wandsworth borough.
- New Homes specialists with over 90 developments in London currently available - call to find out more
- ARLA Registered Lettings Agents
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr S. Needs a 2 bedroom apartment close to Clapham Junction for £350,000 or less
Ms W. Is seeking a 3 bedroom house up to £1,000,000 around the St Johns Hill area
Ms W. Requires a 2 or 3 bedroom house within a 10 minute walk of Clapham Junction - up to £800,000
Ms O. is searching for a 2 bedroom period property close to Clapham Common for around £650,000.
Mr P. requires a 2+ bedroom property larger than 60 square meters up to £500,000 in the Battersea area.
Ms T. is keen to find a 2 bedroom apartment with outside space close to Clapham Junction for no more than £375,000.