Our office is located within the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' area of Norwich and together, the team have over 50 years of experience in the local property market, so you can be sure that you're dealing with experienced agents who know the area well.
As part of our HELP TO FIND service, we will create a plan tailored to helping you find the right property, so whether you're a first time buyer or an experienced investor - we have a plan for you.
We work closely with our flagship Norwich City centre branch on Bank Plain, whose large presence and high level of activity generates lots of interest in our properties. We are also part of a NATIONAL NETWORK OF OVER 320 OFFICES.
The team here at Unthank Road are dedicated in helping YOU, no matter what you need, to make buying and selling a property as stress-free and easy as it should be! why choose us?
- We have our own in-house Mortgage Consultant dedicated to your needs and on hand to support you every step of the way!
- Our dedicated team are here to help! We are open 6 days a week with longer opening hours on Thursdays to suit you.
- William H Brown has successfully been selling houses for over 125 years and is a brand you can trust! Call now for a free valuation!
- We have over 320 offices nationwide where we offer a bespoke ‘Help to Find’ scheme specifically tailored to help you find your dream home!
- We offer a range of marketing packages including professional photography, 360 degree virtual tours, audio adverts, EPC's and more!
- Want to know what our customers say about us? Go to https://www.feefo.com/en-GB/reviews/william-h-brown
- We advertise on many websites including the 'BIG TWO' Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk for maximum exposure!
- Buy your first home without the deposit. Available if you have been renting for 12 months or more. Find out if you qualify, call us today.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Very happy with service from estate agents, who were excellent and very efficient with marketing our property. Steven explained the process and respected our wishes.
The staff I dealt with at the branch during the sale of my property were well informed and considerate. Stephen got the process off to a good start, and I appreciated James and Jacey's professionalism and indeed practical help on more than one occasion. Many thanks.
James Knott at the Unthank Road branch of WH Brown has been a pleasure to work with. Really reliable and trustworthy throughout the house sale process. Highly recommended
Highly recommend, I've recently sold two houses with this agent, James & Stephen have been great, they are very knowledgeable in the area they cover!
WHB were brilliant from the start. Stephen especially, ably supported by the whole office. Sold my property with very little hassle, straight talking approachable with no BS. Couldn’t ask for a better agent.
Great professional service from James, Stephen and Georgia. Very proactive and kept us informed all the way through the selling and buying service.
Stephen and all his team at Unthank Rd Norwich were efficient, pleasant and responsive with questions and problems that needed answers.when they helped us to sell our house and make our move.. They removed a lot of the stress!! Special thanks also to Jamie who did some amazing photography.. There is good team work at the branch and because of that we felt confidence in them all.
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to James Knott at the Unthank Office in Norwich. You were so helpful, kept us in the loop throughout our house purchase, knowledgeable and enthusiastic without being pushy. And bagged us our dream home, thank you so much. Enjoy the whisky, thoroughly deserved!
Fantastic team work demonstarated in selling our property from start to finish. We were very impressed by the regular feedback and contact that we received during the process. If you are looking to buy, have a property to sell, you need to rent or you're a landlord with a property to rent out make sure William H Brown is your first choice!
Stephen has been Involved throughout the sale of the property and being very courteous and patient at all time. One can see the staff team works well together.