- Two bedroom character cottage
- Village setting
- Enclosed garden area
- Many features including beams and exposed brickwork
- Wood burner
This two bedroom cottage lies in the small village of Sparham, approximately a 10min drive from the Historic Town of Reepham
- Individual, roomy flexible
- Option of ground floor en-suite bedroom
- Wow-factor modern garden room
- 20'9' lounge with wood burner
- Enclosed garden
Roomy and flexible accommodation, with this individual home. Some nice features including beams, exposed brick work and wood burner
We have a full range of properties for sale, from First Time Buyer and Investment properties to homes in need of refurbishment, call now to register your details.
If you are thinking of selling, buying or letting, then we'd love to hear from you! With over 70 years combined estate agency experience, we have already helped hundreds of people buy and sell. We cover: Alderford, Attlebridge, Bawdeswell, Billingford, Bintree, Booton, Brandiston, Cawston, Craymere Beck, Eastgate, Elsing, Foulsham, Foxley, Great Witchingham, Guestwick, Guist, Haveringland, Heydon, Hindolveston, Kerdiston, Lenwade, Lyng, North Elmham, Reepham, Salle, Sparham, Swannington, Themelthorpe, Thurning, Twyford, Weston Longville, Whitwell, Wood Dalling and Wood Norton.
We are supported by the lettings team who are based in our North Walsham Branch 01692 407833, they can assist with all your lettings needs. why choose us?
- Supported by our sister offices in the majority of market towns in Norfolk and our flagship branch in Norwich, our coverage is extensive!
- Our team of Gemma, Bruce, Sandy and Nadine have in excess of 70 years' combined experience in selling houses!
- We advertise on williamhbrown.co.uk, rightmove.co.uk and zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give our Sellers and Landlords national coverage!
- We offer fantastic marketing packages with Professional Photography, Audio Tours and Floor Plans to make your property stand out!
- We are located next door to Reepham Hardware in the heart of Reepham town centre, with free parking in front of our office!
- Offering FREE, NO OBLIGATION Market Appraisals
- We are supported by the lettings team who are based in our North Walsham Branch 01692 407833, they can assist with all your lettings needs.
- We have a unique Open House Event service, ask us today how we can help you
Latest Properties in Your AreaView all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Just a quick thank you for all your fantastic professional help, endeavours and support in helping us purchase the property.
Many thanks for all your help to find us a house in Reepham.
Thank you all for your kindness, sensitivity and professionalism over the last few months in guiding us to getting our Mother's house sold. It has made a difficult time so much easier for all of us.
Thank you for your friendliness, professionalism and constant support and attention over our recent sale! Best wishes
So pleased to finally be moving. I'm really happy with the help and advice on the journey that I've had from you. All the best.
Very professional and helpful throughout. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks particularly to Sandy.
Just completed on a property I found through this office. I haven’t bought a property for over 30 years but everybody at WH Brown in Reepham made it very easy & we're there to answer any queries I had, the solicitors from their list were very good & made the process straight forward. They were very easy to contact & got answers from the vendors & vendors solicitors. I also loved the completion pack which was a lovely surprise when I collected the keys.
We can not say enough good things about the team at Reepham. Sandy, Bruce & Nadine were all amazing and helped us buy what we hope is our forever home. Without this team looking after us, we definitely would not be living in our new house. We will always be thankful to them all.
I’d like to say how addictive all staff where with our move I can’t thank them enough especially sandy what a lovely person to deal with thanks very much Rick.
The team at the Reepham office were fantastic - really professional but with a very personal touch. They made us welcome whenever we contacted them with any questions and put themselves out to ensure we were kept up to date with progress. Highly recommended to help with what is a highly stressful procedure!
They went over and above what they had to do