- Individual family home on split level
- Well presented both inside and out with 6 person hot tub
- Four bedrooms with dressing room and balcony overlooking the rear garden
- Modern kitchen/ dining room with patio doors leading to patio area
- Village location with local primary school
Well presented unique detached family home situated in the popular village of Gedney Hill. Good sized rear garden ideal for entertaining.
- Detached family home with field views
- Spacious accommodation including conservatory off the lounge
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Off road parking for several cars, garage and enclosed rear garden enjoying field views
Well presented both inside and out this Detached family home must be viewed. With Conservatory and field views to the rear.
The Long Sutton Branch has a Residential Sales Department, Mortgage Services and Lettings Services covered by our Spalding Office. Returning customers and new clients are welcome to the office with easy parking available in this pretty popular Market Town which covers South Lincolnshire, West Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
Having a wide range of experience in the estate agency industry, the team are there to help in all aspects of buying and selling. We have a successful free Help to Find Service which will assist you in locating your new home, it only takes a telephone call to start your search today.
Free valuations are offered. At the valuation Daniel will set a personal selling plan tailored to your requirements with individual marketing options.
The team are proud to offer an accompanied viewing service with the experienced Negotiators removing the stress of the selling process.
William H Brown is part of a national estate agency network of over 330 offices. Many properties are offered jointly with our neighbouring offices in Spalding, Kings Lynn and Wisbech.
We offer both MODERN METHOD and a TRADITIONAL AUCTION services for a quick and reliable sale.
Would you like to join our OPEN HOUSE EVENTS? Call the team today for a Free Valuation and find out more.
why choose us?
- William H Brown is part of a national estate agency network have neighbouring offices in Spalding, Wisbech,King's Lynn and Boston.
- Long Sutton offer an accompanied viewing service which proves popular with both vendors and purchasers.
- Our Help to Find service is here to assist purchasers in their property search.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultants are available in branch on Wednesday and Friday afternoons.
- We sell property via the Modern Method of Auction offering 0% commission for our vendors with speed and security. Contact the team today
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers.
- William H Brown offer free market appraisals in the PE12 and PE13 area so call the team and book an appointment.
what's happeningat William H Brown Long Sutton To find out more about any of our upcoming events please feel free to give us a call: 01406 363224
Latest Properties in Your AreaView all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
To all the staff at William H Brown, especially Jodie. A big thank you for helping me buy my lovely new bungalow and sell my house.
Emily & Jodie helped us immensely throughout our purchase, we can't recommend them enough.
Great staff, always there to help. Very pleasant experience.
To Jodie Thank you very much for all the help and understanding you gave us during the selling process. We hope you enjoy this little gift to show our appreciation.
Thank you for seeing it through and being there.
To Jodie it's much appreciated for all your help.
David thank you for doing the impossible. We are so grateful for everything you have done to make our house purchase possible when all other advisors told us no! And thank you for all the work you did with Natwest to get our lengthy process but your patience with us when we were frustrated was very much appreciated!. Wishing you all the beat! Jodie thank you for always remaining calm, kind and always keeping us upto date with any new developments. Your communication was very much appreciated.
To all at William H Brown. Dave and I would like to thank you all for your help in selling our house. It was lovely to meet you all and your patience was much appreciated. Thank you Regards Teresa and Dave,
Thank you so very much for all the time and effort you put in to help us secure Market Street. Although you were not our agent without all of your effort we would never had got moved. It is very much appreciated.
We sold our house through Jodie at William H Brown Long Sutton. We struggled to sell through another estate agent, but as soon as we used William H Brown and dealt with Jodie we had viewings straight away. She is very helpful and always in contact for updates.
Amazing people, great experience, would absolutely recommend ❤️👍
Very professional and explained everything in great detail.