- 4 bedrooms detached
- Garage parking
- Log burner
- Underfloor heating in kitchen/dining room
- Covered bbq area
A well presented, extended, 3 floor, 4 bedroom detached family home in the village of Great Yeldham.
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner/family room.
- Garage and driveway
- Popular location
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home in the town of Halstead.
William H Brown in Halstead have been successfully selling homes for over 25 years.
Our experienced residential sales team can arrange free valuations on your property, a choice of online professional marketing packages for the onward sale, as well as organising the conveyancing for your sale and onward purchase.
We do believe each property deserves maximum exposure, therefore you will find our properties for sale on the two top property portals - Rightmove & Zoopla.
Whether you are looking for a new home or want to sell your house, we can help with all your needs.
We cover a vast area including Halstead (catchment area for The Ramsey Academy), Sible Hedingham (catchment area for Hedingham Secondary School), Castle Hedingham (home of Hedingham Castle and the Colne Valley Railway), Earls Colne (catchment area for Earls Colne Primary School), Colne Engaine, Great Maplestead, Little Maplestead, Great Yeldham, Toppesfield, Pebmarsh, Stambourne, Little Yeldham, Ridgewell, Birdbrooke, Gosfield, Wickham St Paul, Greenstead Green, High Street Green, White Colne, Wakes Colne, Chappel, Tilbury Juxta Clare and Gestingthorpe.
why choose us?
- Our online sellers account will help keep you up to date with your sale and/or purchase, every step of the way
- We have a large network of offices covering Suffolk, Essex and London, and will all work to achieve the successful sale of your property
- Our office is open 6 days a week!
- Modern Day Auction available to qualifying properties which gives the seller a 0% estate agency fee!
- House sold in Stambourne in just 12 days! Seller came to us after being on with another agent for approx 6 months!
- Godwin Close sold stc within a week after being on the market with another agent for 4 months [correct at time of publishing]
- SOLD house on Beridge Road, Halstead
- ALL plots at Millington Place, Gosfield are now SOLD!
what's happeningat William H Brown Halstead To find out more about any of our upcoming events please feel free to give us a call: 01787 472491
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
I met the Sales team in the office the other day and was really impressed. They all came across as very friendly and welcoming. Arron called round to have a look at my property and provide me with a valuation. I found him very professional and easy to talk to. He has obviously been in and around properties for a long time, as he knew exactly what he was talking about. Don't change anything, as it's all running like a well oiled machine.
Can't thank Grant and James enough for working hard to secure an offer on my house during a really rocky economic period. They were really friendly, approachable and had great communication with me throughout. So excited to start this new chapter, thank you Guys!
We had the pleasure of using William H Brown to sell our house for us. Credit goes to all the team at the Halstead branch. We had been trying to sell our property for quite a few months with other estate agents to no avail. We then decided to change agents and called in to see Arron Rulton who we found to be totally professional. We would thoroughly recommend William H Brown, just ask for Arron or one of the team and you won't go far wrong. Thank you all.
Excellent service. Very professional and courteous!